Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

you said it! All the interviews were like.. seriously wasting my time xD

yea i agree..i think more time on the runway show would have been better

i did however think Adriana's interview was really sweet and genuine..i thought it was great how she spoke of her family and how the best thing that she thought about being a succesful VS model (Angel) has brought her is the ability to provide her family everything that they want, which in turn makes her happy

i thought Izabel's interview was a bit arrogant...."What can i say, my life is brilliant..it's perfect" which i'm sure it is..it just bugged me the way she said it that's all :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The show wasnt the same, it sucked. Giselle needs to come back, no one like her.... :blush: Love Giselles walk.

^eh, the show is fine without Gisele. It was everything else that made it not as amazing as some of the previous shows;however, it was still pretty awesome.

Hey, do you guys remember in the PINK segment, just as Miranda was walking out and Candice was walking in, Miranda pointed down to the floor? What was that all about?

I think Miranda was pointing at Candice like trying to be all energy-pumped with the other models on the runway.

It turned out dumb for Miranda :P because I don't think Candice noticed. She was being professional unlike Miranda.

I actually think Miranda was pointing to the floor, trying to say there was something there, it was the same spot kk tripped and Adriana started to run :innocent: I think it was because she also tripped there...

On the youtube version you can see Miranda points to someone in the crowd and Candice looks over and smiles.

The way it was edited for the actual show seems like Miranda is pointing at Candice going "Check out those hot legs!" :smile:

^vsfsmusic.googlepages.com

Some Dj's(including me :wink:) have mixed the PINK segment, as well. TO the right of the song, there should be a download icon. Click it, and there ya go

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :wub::flower:

^Every other model seemed to do all that; while some were extremely professional

Overall, I thought the show was average. Rome Antique was a decent segment; the look on Eva Longoria's face when KK came out and did the leg on the fountain thing was PRICELESS...She got a scant bit jealous :rofl:

I know this is rather unessasary but I want to do it anyways. I think this years show was the best. But I would prefer more of everything. Such as--- More models, more segments, more length on the runway, more performers, more camera angles, more effort put into the outfits, more effort put into the hair and make-up, more effort in general, less hand gestures, more interviews and more space in the theatre because the Kodak theatre is too small for the show. They should have it in a dome. Or just go back to NY.

Models:

Adriana Lima - Lost her flair, but much much better than last year!

Karolina Kurkova - Looks better as she ages.

Julia Stegner - Very beautiful smile.

Hana Soukupova - LOVE her walk and her body is bangin' !

Noemie Lenoir - Exotic.. VERY exotic!

Isabeli Fontana - Looking great.

Selita eBanks - Getting better each year.

Alessandra Ambrosio - I did NOT like her this year.

Heidi Klum - Looks amazing when shes thinner.

Izabel Goulart - Pretty with her mouth closed.

Michaela Kocianova - I'm sorry, I don't get her appeal. AT ALL.

Morgane Dubled -Very doll like and fantabulous body.

Inguna Butane - Same as Morgane but a lighter, sweeter version.

Flavia de Oliveira - I really liked her there!

Marija Vujovic - Dark and Mystic... Very nice!

Eugenia Volodina - Brings elegance to the show.

Caroline Winberg - Looked too shy this year.

Erin Wasson - NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !

Angela Lindvall - Now THATS what I call a MILF !!

Elise Crombez - See Erins remark...:sick:

Miranda Kerr - Looked great.

Candice Swanepoel - Probably the best looking. She was fantastic!

Behati Prinsloo - Am I the only one that LOVED her for Victoria's Secret!?

Andi Muise - Great! She didn't look at the floor once!

Lindsay Ellingson - Too thin for VS IMO.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - I actually liked her this year.

Katie Wile - Wierd walk but she's hot.

Jessica Stam - Too pale and didn't look sober.

Oluchi Onweagba - She needs to speed up her walk a bit!

Marisa Miller - Umm... No. Great bod but thats it.

Jessica White - Once of the best looking black woman I've seen in my life!

I also think they should bring back Katja Shchekina and add Anastasia Burachevskaia, and maybe add one or two Male Models !!!

^:rofl: I TOTALLY AGREE with you on Elise and Erin W...Why were these two models casted for the show again? :lol:

I really hated this year's show. I love watching the VS shows again but for some reason I have no incentive to watch this year's show, it was horrible.

It was too much of a mockery of modeling with all the running and pointing and dancing and singing.

There is a reason why the girls are models and they should behave as such.

I really miss the 2005 show so much due to it being the best show with the perfect cast of models, amazing music, jaw dropping segments and theme that fit everything together, long runway and more of an actual modeling show instead of a variety event like this year's. It was also where the models were flirty without being over the top and the outfits were incredible as well. Every model in that show was beyond beautiful.

Marisa, Erin and Elyse should be thrown out next year, they were so bad.

VS needs Tyra and Gisele more than ever and it was all evident with this year's show. They also need the amazing models like Doutzen, Ana, Caroline T, Raquel, Fernanda and NATASHA!!!

Also the show needs to be moved back to NY, it was so much more special when it was in NY, it has faded ever since it went to Hollywood.

Ok well some people like my reviews so I thought I'd finally do one for this year :smile: Just like Jayson, which i think were pretty good :smile:

Adriana Lima-My girl I love her!:heart:Her body did look amazing, and she defiantly got the crowd going and was a crowd favorite. I know everyone criticizes her pointing and etc, but the general population love it let's face it she's not boring and she's the only model there that can get a crowd pumping and excited like Tyra used to. Plus I love that they let her open this year, next to Karolina she and KK are the best Angels they have currently they are the only ones I believe that cover all three bases can do print, runway, and are popular with the general public.

Karolina Kurkova-Show wise she is one of my favorites, her leg on the fountain was genius and so was the mid turn on her second walk out. I didn't like when she turned her butt to Will.I.Am I found it in totally bad taste. My only real problem with Karolina is the girl talks way to much, and usually about the same things over and over, I am so sick of the air heel story, and honestly when I saw her trip this year I thought "Oh good we are going to have to hear about that 6 times next year too."

Julia Strenger:Don't get her. She's okay, but then she smiles and I just cringe, her smile makes we twitch.

Hana S:Loved her last year, love her this year. Her outfits were horrible, but her walk was good and she totally outshines Karolina for the most beautiful blonde in the show.

Noemi:Seriously why was this girl there? To steal the spot from an actual model. I have little to no tolerance for models who are now somewhat movie actresses, but just come back to do the show...get your publicity somewhere else lady.

Isabeli:good to have her back, and she looks great. But...I will still never get he appeal of this girl, she's gorgeous when she doesn't smile, but when she does she looks like there is something wrong with her. Plus, she seems to have lost some of her runway presence, sure she blew kisses on the last walk but I always seem to forget she was in the show when I think about the cast.

Selita:She toned it down quite a bit this year, and it helped tremendously! She's still not one of my favorites, and I would have liked to see her with bangs like she had in videos leading up to the show, but overall a MAJOR improvement.

Alessandra:Girlfriend needs runway lessons! Usually she's ok, but I wanted to take her hands hold them down by her side and say "Quit playing with your hair" Also can we please have a new face at the end of the runway instead of her putting her lips together. Another thing, she really need to stop working out, her legs are so muscular they are starting to look fat.

Heidi:Absolutely nothing good to say...I really could care less she's had three kids, and how she looks. Other models have had kids and look better than she does, plus I'm sick it all being about Heidi. She was a model, singer, and host this year enough. Plus does she really even deserve this when the only reason she even came back this year was to get promotion for Project runway? Think about it, she hardly does any launches for the company, she did 1 commercial for them last year and she isn't in the catalogs anymore, Heidi I'm begging you please don't come back!

Izabel:Runway wise she really impressed me this year, her body is insane. Nothing more to say

Mickela(sp:( Her body is insane, but her face IMO wasn't that impressive. She did have a killer walk, and opened her segment beautifully. As for her second outfit she worked it as well, and it was unforgettable. VS needs to book her for next years show, without a second thought about it.

Morgana: For the first time this year I seen why she was there. She finally fit in IMO. She had that quirky yet sexy look about her, she's a very thin girl but she has a softness to her body that a LOT of the other girls don't have. Her body looked classic Vs to me.

Inguna:I love Inguna I really do but..she doesn't fit into VS, she's to doll like for Victoria's Secret. There is an innocence in ehr face that just doesn't sell sexy to me.

Flavia:She did very well, her walk was amazing and her little bit of sexiness in pink was good, but girlfriend needs to eat a bit more.

Marija: Most improved. I was not impressed by her in 2005, but this year she was gorgeous, she wasn't over the top, and she was classicly beautiful her walk was precise

Eugenia: God I love this girl but she look like the epitome of bored this year, she just was a total flop this year. I was expecting the Eugenia from 2005 and was totally disappointed.

Caroline: She was very sweet looking, but didn't stand out as much as I would have liked to see her do, esp this being her third year.

Erin: Whoever put this girl in the show should be shot, her body is on the verge of anorexic looking, and she looks like a drugged cat in her face. Please never again.

Angela:I will never get the appeal of this women, I think she's average looking and the walk could drive a priest to become a pimp!

Elise:Please never again, just please!

Miranda: *Sighs* Her energy was good and she got the crowd going but her poise when she stood up made me shake my head when I first saw it, and then the fact she looks 14 doesn't help either. Her personality backstage was hilarious, and on her second walk out she looked much better, it didn't look like "Mommy I was in your closet and I put on a crown and aren't I pretty!!"

Candice: Like many other people I was shocked by her...she was gorgeous and she totally commanded that runway she was prefect I just wish she had received more than one walk down the runway.

Behati:I don't really care for her look but I can't not watch her and laugh at her because she was so cute. The little smile/giggle at the end of the runway was so likable.

Andi:I'm sorry but I can't help but love her, she looked so stunning this year! I only wish she would have put more emotion into her kiss and it would have been great.

Lindsey:Genius, pure Genius...she fit the little cowgirl role so well, and the pose at the end was great on her part.

Rosie:Yawn..next!

Katie:Awkward...and more awkward.

Jessica:Loved the entrance with the crowd, she did so well. The trip was hurtful to see just because you could tell how much it upset her, I wish for her sake they would have shown the other take. As for her second outfit...what is there to say except No.

Oluchi: I so wish they would have given her more outfits, she looked stunning. You can't even tell she's a mother, and a beautiful mother as well.

Marisa:If I wouldn't have known anything about the pink contest, and models I would have guessed she was the winner...OMG the walk..it was just so so so so bad. It looked like she took a candy cane and stuffed it up her bum.

Jessica White:Just no, she looked like a drag queen. Just horrible!

.As for the show overall, I think it was a good show. The casting could have been better but that's just My opinion. I wish people would get over it going back to NY, it's not going to. It MOVED to Los Angeles, didn't just take a trip like they did with Cannes. The show could have been better with better editing, but I don't even blame the editors for it being bad on that end..I blame Ms Klum and her crap. With her skit at the beginning that took 45 seconds, then her little video about herself that took 6 minutes, and the duet which wasn't nessesary took 3 minutes, then her crap at the pink contest that took 3 minutes. Hmmm add it together she took about 13 minutes of the show for herself...well damn there is the rest of the Show! If they would have done the opening like they usually do and took out her performance and took her profile down to 47 seconds like the rest of the girls and took out her stupid little song, we could have had a really good edited show with still having the angels profiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->