Vogue China March 2010: Du, Lily, Anna, Constance, Karlie, Liu by P. Demarchelier

Still no news about content? This is an issue I'm particularly looking forward to, especially if the cover girls get an editorial inside.

Me too! Want to see the cover in HQ AND the content that could be wonderful.
Guess the issue is not out yet?

Still not yet out? Oh.. anyway, we all have to wait. I think the cover will look a LOT better in HQ! Will so die if these models have an ed all together

nope.
we have to wait for another five days.
Gosh, that's going to be an excruciating wait! But somehow, I feel that it's going to be worthy, taking in consideration the fact that the February issue was great.

I didn't like the Feb issue, the shoots were too quiet for me. But the next month is a "big month" in fashion and I am so buying the March issue of US, Italian and Paris Vogue as well.

Five days have gone by, I don't mean to sound a bore, is it out yet, or only tomorrow?

It is today, but now it is still early morning in China. I'll check the stands later.
But I am not super optimistic, coz Vogue China has been late for one day or two in the previous months.

Thanks for the precious info, hillben ho!

Preview:
春之声:Lily.D,Du Juan,LiuWen,Constance,Anna J,KK,Hanne Gray by Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editors: Nicoletta Santoro. 12 Pages

感受自然: Patricia Van Der Vliet by Lachlan Bailey
Fashion Editor: Anne Christensen. 10 Pages.

洒脱之路: Eniko by Camilla Akrans
Fashion Editor: Julia Vonboehm. 12 Pages.

风衣传奇: Li Danni by Raymond Meier
Fashion Editor: Tiina Laallonen. 6 Pages.

西装革命: Anna.S by Solve Sundsbo
Fashion Editor: Marie Chaix. 10 Pages.

时装大地的中国幻想曲:Freja ,Heidi,du juan,sui pei and karl's modelmodel
ph: karl

modernparty.cn

Just got my copy, and did a quick flip-through.
I think it's really a packed issue.

500 pages plus a thin supplement.

All the main eds look nice and guess what?! NO REPRINT ED this time! Bravo!

The open ed featured all the 6 cover models + Hanne Gaby Odiele, photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, showing pieces from Spring/Summer collection. Standard studio shot by Patrick and Lily, Karlie and Anna J. all have only one shot. I think this ed is pretty short.

Then is the ed with Patricia Van Der Vliet, lots of white, beige, grey outfits, very soft.

Eniko's ed by Camilla Akrans reminds me of her work for Vogue Nippon a lot.

And then there's Li Dan Ni's ed, nothing so special but I'm happy they start to use more Chinese models other than Du Juan and Liu Wen.

Anna Selezneva's ed is such a treat for me! She looks wild and strong in her ed. But not so sure about the hairstyle.

And I'd like to make a more complete review of this issue if you guys don't mind.

Beauty ed
Mackenzie, Katrin Thormann and Julia Hatstrom by Lachlan Bailey
There're also two pics of Shu Pei and Mirte Maas in the Beauty Section, by Patrick Demarchelier. They must be shot at the same time with last month's cover.

And there's a feature article about Chanel Paris-Shanghai show with two pics photographed by Karl Lagerfeld with Freja, Heidi, Shu Pei, Du Juan and of course Baptiste.

A trend ed featuring Shu Pei by Mei Yuan gui.

I do think in this issue they focused in models of the time. not only just do a cover of a group of models to catch our eyes. This makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
500 pages? OMG! No reprint! :wub:

Thanks for the review, bluedolphin and starry. I can't wait to see the Patrick Demarchelier story. It must be lovely! Also looking forward to seeing Patricia Van der Vliet. And no reprints, what an excellent thing! I wish Portuguese Vogue would do the same but I guess I'll just have to keep on wishing.

When i read the preview i thought, killer issue!
Julia H for the beauty part + eds with Eniko, Patrica, Freja, Anna S + the covergirls! and 500 pages!!

It sounds like a terrific issue! I can't wait for Eniko's and Anna's eds.

I cannot wait to see Julia and Karlie's pictures! Thanks for the review!

Anna is everywhere in this month :buzz:, I can't wait to see her ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->