Vogue France October 2024 : Anok Yai by Mikael Jansson

I was expecting to actually love it :blush: :heart:
In a different time this would have been a foldout...
Same.. I like it but its nor cover worthy, can't wait to see the ed because I'm pretty sure as dumb they are another shoot of Anok would have done the job with easeeeeee

Lifted from the 70s section of that 'decades' editorial, but it took me a while to realise what was going on - there are people standing behind her, hence the random hand in the corner etc.

I want to like it more as a cover - but sometimes these Vogue covers have so much going on, they're like a cubist painting, all these jumbled elements taking your attention away from the main event.

Same.. I like it but its nor cover worthy , can't wait to see the ed because I pretty as dumb they are another shoot of Anok would have done the job with easeeeeee
Sorry, I meant that I wasn't expecting to love it... which I do 😅

Love this! I’m guessing it’s a reprint? I haven’t looked in the other threads since the covers were shared, but I can’t imagine it’s an original shoot.

Still, love seeing Mikael Jansson attached to a cover - I wish US Vogue would reintegrate him into their roster of cover photographers, he was a nice addition and could’ve helped fill the Testino / Demarchelier void more if they kept using him.

Last edited:
Beautiful colors. Beautiful cover photograph.

I'm not sure about the angle and maybe it could have been more zoomed in but the colors are fantastic. Congratulations to Anok for completing what was formerly known as the big four. Well deserved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meijaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->