Vogue Paris October 2008 : Christy Turlington by Inez & Vinoodh

Lara

I think the last image is not from this supplement, i do not recall seeing it there. But the editorial and cover are great!

^yeah i know.
and it's a shame ........... !!!
especially since i just read this vogue paris nov. 2003 thread and it was written suscribers used to receive some supplements !!!

i think its just awful: especially supplements available only in one country, and about subscribers: then im not seeing any benefits in subscription...

well, Paris Vogue comes to my country and they always have the supplements...the calendars...so It might not be true, there is a chance the magazine can be sold in other countries with the supplement!
But i was lucky to be in Paris last week and buy it with the supplement!

only some supplement, other -arent
calendars a while ago (its first time this year when calendar is coming in other countries) then models supplement, mario testino supplement a while ago and much more were available only in France

the last time (dec 2007) calendar was available in all countries
all previous- only for france ( David sims with karen elson, in dec 2002- inez and vinoodh nude calendar)

^ :o................. I didn't get the supplement. Too bad that it is only available in France.
Love the second pic most. Who shot that? And thanks for the pics, ASF..

^Demarchelier shot it.

Love Lara's pics. too bad its from a supplement though as it means I won't be getting it :(

:woot: them pictures from the supplement are fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->