Vogue UK May 2007 : Natalia Vodianova and Johnny Borrell by Mario Testino

Thanks sethii Karma for you, great issue, thanks for the fast scans, lovely:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
The colours in the Nick Knight ed are gorgeous and Lara looks stunning in her ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sethii, can you please scan Caroline Trentini's ed? I must be totally crazy to ask you this as I couldn't stand her in the past but I've grown to like her! Mental me! Advance thanks!

This whole issue looks amazing. Although I really don't get the cover. -_- I mean, date Kirsten Dunst, get the Vogue UK cover?

Was there an interview for Johnny at all? Or just the two pictures?

pandinha said:
This whole issue looks amazing. Although I really don't get the cover. -_- I mean, date Kirsten Dunst, get the Vogue UK cover?

my thoughts exactly...
plus, that really isn't a good shot of him at all. :blink:

but i love natalia, and the rest of the issue looks awesome. :heart:

Oh i love the cover,its sexy and cool,imo.
And great edits,Sethii thanks so much for all the scans. :flower:

Amazing issue! Thinking of buying it! Thank you, sethii! KARMA :heart: :flower:

this might be the first natalia cover that I don't like.. at all..:blink:
..I don't really blame the guy.. he seems to have the role of an accesory for a rockstar-inspired story really.. pretty much the size of his role in the world of music too :P *b*tch*

anyway, the Roversi ed with Daria is stunning.. and I also liked the ed with Lily.. :wub:

i like the issue, but i really dont like the cover. natalia seems kinda awkward and uncomfortable and he just seems useless

I love it!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Sethii for scanning like...the entire issue:shock: Wow you did a great job:flower:

I really don't like the short hair on Natalia, it makes her look too infintile. I remember her third UK Vogue cover where she was wearing the pink slip dress, gosh she was hands down the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I wish they would make her look like that more often. or does anyone remeber her Belladonna edit from that same month in US Vogue? Gorgeous!!

Angela's editorial is wonderful, love the color and she looks as gorgeous as ever in all those gowns, especially the hotpink Zac Posen dress and purple Ysl gown, and Lily Cole ed is fantastic as well. You Rock Sethii!

^no kidding.

i wish they would have featured a band like muse, or something. just imagine matt bellamy and natalia!

Wow daria's ed is kind of boring but breathtaking beautiful... never say her so fresh, always make-up doll-like...
About Lily's ed... welll i don't know if i will ever see her the same way after her cover and ed for arena lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->