What annoys you about your body?

my legs. so short and wide in comparison to the rest of my body. I doesn't matter how skinny I get, my legs will stay big..

I'm pretty happy. Except for my boobs. I wish they'd go away.

Right now, its my boobs. They were always big, but ever since I started on the birth control pill they've just gone out of control! I have a quite small frame (except for the boobs) and I feel like they arrive 10 minutes before the rest of me! My top half is sizes bigger than my bottom half, and it sucks that when I have to buy a large size to fit the boobs, it ends up much too big for the rest of me! Am I destined to wear seperates from now on? But I love my dresses!

i got a new one!!
my figure is not symmetrical... my waist is more curvy on the right side compared to the left. i look so lop-sided when i'm in tight-fitted clothes..

oh my god, i think i have the same thing.!!!
i wonder how that happened!

My stomach, stretch marks, my round face, my tired eyes, my nose, my acne, my feet, o god, i keep on going haha.

I kinda fixed my hair problem now, so... it's all about the waist.
Time to do more aerobic work.

My legs are far too short for the rest of me. I am covered in bruises and scars because I am super clumsy and get them easy. I also wish I was prettier.

I don't know, I've never felt comfortable in my body; always feel big and heavy, and I'm constantly finding things I don't like about it. It's usually my short legs, slight tummy that I'm sure will NEVER go away, lack of waist definition and freaking pointy boobs that bother me. And my broad back, ugh.

Then again, I know a lot of these things are probably amplified x100000 in my head, and even though I may not have a killer body I don't really have much to complain about. At least I'm in one piece, haha.

-too skinny : flat butt, no boobs :blush:
-my nose, I simply hate it:ninja:
-my hair, so boring :rolleyes:
I wish I could love myself more, sigh

I want to put on weight!

No matter what I eat, I'm stuck in the 60s kilo range. :(

Pogi said:
I want to put on weight!

No matter what I eat, I'm stuck in the 60s kilo range. :(
I guess maybe weights and buildling muscle will help.
I'm sure many people would envy you though. :D

One side of me is more curvy than the other as well, I thought I was the only one! If both were the same, I'd be very happy.

I have a lot of little things I don't like. But then I have days where everything looks just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->