What do you regret buying?

Ann Taylor Hampton Fit and Flare pants in greyish blue that doesn't have a rear pocket and makes my bottom huge. To bad I got it from ebay.
Stephen MArais Undereye concealer , it magnifies the fine lines under my eyes!
A pair pf white mountain clogs and sandals..ugh..very chunky..good thing I manage to get rid of it at a loss...thanks to watching "what not to wear":lol:

that dsquared keychain, is awful. sorry :ninja:

I have this old Balenciaga motorcycle asymetrical jacket I havent worn in almost three years that's sitting on my storage. I want to sell it but I wont get my money's worth on ebay. Besides, the detachable shearling is missing.

unplugged66 said:
Here is that hideous keychain,
This photo, Ebay.com
Uh, I take it back...:huh:

I have so much sh** I regret, so much. I cant even talk about it...Most of it is me being a moron and getting the wrong size. Or me stepping outside my box, then wearing it, then hating it, then being stuck with it.

I forgot...I was going to say something else, but I completely forgot now...DAMN...OH I regret all that sh***y Dior jewelry I bought when I was in Paris, Ive worn it maybe twice and they're sooo sh***y...

Last edited by a moderator:
umm walnut oil. :ninja: :lol: you'd think it would taste good since it's usually priced a bit higher than most oils, but it's bitter and i don't like it.

but if it's things to wear, it's gotta be these high-cut shoes/short boots i found in a market long time ago. they are brown and shiny and kind of rectangular--they don't go with anything i wear and they hurt :shock: !

I dont regret most of my purchases, but I regret getting my creme miu miu coffer. It is an absolute stain magnet. it would've been great in black but the black of the bag is completly blue and I have to be so so ridiculously careful to keep the front mostly clean. I should've saved the money for another balenciaga.

Be careful not to get the white Balenciaga because it's just as bad :doh:

I really regret buying stupid shoes from Payless.

NEVER AGAIN.

Good thing they were cheap.

TODAY IS HELL

i bought a sit-up bar today that works nothing better than two wooden bar at the head of my bed
and also an exercise mat that makes you feel like you are working without an exercise mat.
I watched hannibal's rising that kept me yawning the whole show.

I feel so sorry for the children living in third world countries, for the money i spent on all these sh*ts
" We are the worlddddd we are the childrennnnnnnnn"

I've decided to punish myself by banning a movie for next week.

I brought a pair of flats from Topshop for £25 and they are the worst quality ever and :innocent: after one wear they are damaged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->