What Magazines Have You Bought/Received Recently?

I CANT STOP
unknown.png
View attachment 1173362
Good haul! I am buying American Vogues 1 month late every month in Europe. They come late so they sell the previous month's issues of American Instyle and American Vogue. I will buy Vogue Spain probably and British Elle + Vogue. If the covers are so boring I do not buy. I had enough of bad covers. Turkish Vogue has amazing spring-ish colourful cover for May 21 I might buy it too.

Good haul! I am buying American Vogues 1 month late every month in Europe. They come late so they sell the previous month's issues of American Instyle and American Vogue. I will buy Vogue Spain probably and British Elle + Vogue. If the covers are so boring I do not buy. I had enough of bad covers. Turkish Vogue has amazing spring-ish colourful cover for May 21 I might buy it too.
Yeah they are usually late like that. I subscribe to Vogue Paris and sometimes it comes really fast and then sometimes its come really late. Its doesnt take too long for CNWWN to stock most US Vogue I think, but for a lot of stuff its a bit over the place because of the brexit stuff.

Vogue Paris october 2009 and february 2007. Sadly, I just realize that one page from the 2007 issue is missing.

Vogue US september 2014, june 2015 and may 2021, Vogue Mexico june 2021, Vogue Italia august 2010 and Vogue Paris february 2007 and october 2009 (!!!)

Some recent pickup :innocent:

- Elle Japan 7/2021
- Bazaar Japan 7-8/2021
- Bazaar US 5/2021
- Vogue UK 4/2021
- Vogue Homme 33
- Vogue Paris 3/2021
- Vogue Paris 4/2021

IMG_9774-min.jpg

I ordered a couple of magazines from CNWWN since they had a free shipping promo last Sunday:

Vogue Hong Kong - February 2021
Vogue Japan - May 2021

It’s funny because the same day that I received the CNWWN package, I got my June/July subscription copies of US Bazaar and US Vogue through mail and I just busted out laughing comparing those issues. It was like a battle of pure fashion vs mediocrity. The latter being the US editions. :sideways:

I too ordered some in the free shipping promo.

Vogue Arabia May 2021 - I can't believe I almost passed this one up, every editorial in it is very beautiful.
Vogue Spain June 2021

And from the past month I forgot to mention

Harper's Bazaar May 2021
Elle May 2021
Vogue Japan July 2021
Vogue Mexico May 2021
Vogue US September 2014
Vogue Japan January 2020
Vogue Russia March 2018
Vogue Spain May 2017
Vogue Paris August 2010
Elle France 28/06 2019
Photo Magazine December 1995 - This came with the book, so quite nice.
Claudia Schiffer by Ellen von Unwerth
Vogue June 2018
Vogue UK March 2011

I ordered a couple of magazines from CNWWN since they had a free shipping promo last Sunday:

Vogue Hong Kong - February 2021
Vogue Japan - May 2021

It’s funny because the same day that I received the CNWWN package, I got my June/July subscription copies of US Bazaar and US Vogue through mail and I just busted out laughing comparing those issues. It was like a battle of pure fashion vs mediocrity. The latter being the US editions. :sideways:

I saw they shared your IG story :D:D:D

I bought Vogue UK june and july 2021 and Love Magazine Spring 2015 with Kim K

Wow. Seeing your posts made me realize that it's been so long since the last time I bought a magazine. Like I think it was in 2014 or 2015. :rofl:

I am eyeing some classic issues of Vogue Italia and Vogue Paris on eBay for a while now. I am just asking for God's sign if I should continue purchasing them or not. Because the shipping fee is not a joke.

Wow. Seeing your posts made me realize that it's been so long since the last time I bought a magazine. Like I think it was in 2014 or 2015. :rofl:

I am eyeing some classic issues of Vogue Italia and Vogue Paris on eBay for a while now. I am just asking for God's sign if I should continue purchasing them or not. Because the shipping fee is not a joke.
Oh yeah I'm in the US, and buying from Italy the shipping is insane, though buying from France for me is pretty cheap. Usually I've been able to get Vogue Italia from France anyways.

Starting the month off with:

Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott - There was no indication that this was the limited collectors edition but based of the details in the amazing listing, it made me believe its the collectors edition, and if it is I feel like its a total steal for 185 dollars in which normal would cost 1200.

LUI #6
LUI #23 - Is it really Anja Rubik if she isnt in her birthday suit all the time :lol:

I recently bought this magnificent July 2007 issue of Vogue Italia for only $2 :buzz: Still in a very good condition

View attachment 1177769
One hell of a steal.

For real now I think this will be the last bulk buy in a while, the rest will be either buying the books I want or smaller purchases that I have wanted to make. Especially when next month I plan on buying a camera.
upload_2021-7-11_9-11-29.png

Just got some Tina Brown's era Vanity Fair (Dec 88, Feb 89, Jun 89, Oct 89 and Jan 90) in a very cheap price (just around 1$ per issue). I'm not a regular Vanity Fair reader but I was intrigued by her Vanity Fair after reading her book Vanity Fair Diaries.

The magazines are not in the best condition, some pages are missing (The whole Isabelle Adjani article in the Oct 89 issue is gone, guess the previous owner is an Isabelle fan), and some little visible termite damages but I don't really care since it's cheap and I just want to experience and read the articles in the issue.. and the magazine content was fab! Can't wait to read it more this weekend!

Back when magazines were made for reading.

These days, the priority is whether anyone will click on the article online, and as a consequence, diving into an issue of Vanity Fair now has all the depth of a children's paddling pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->