When Did You Start Wearing Makeup?

i think i started when i was about 15, but back then my definition of makeup was concealer and clear lipgloss. heeee~ didn't even know how to use an eyelash curler!

I was 13. I was always teased about my eye shape and decided to use black kohl on my eyes everyday. Never leave home without putting eyeliner on. It dramatically changed how my face looked.

I started applying black kohl when I was 14, and everything else (foundation, blusher, mascara, etc.) when I was 18

rinexrine said:
i think i started when i was about 15, but back then my definition of makeup was concealer and clear lipgloss. heeee~ didn't even know how to use an eyelash curler!

On the topic of eyelash curler...I just got the Shu Uemura nickel plated curlers..ugh...so devine! :heart:A must-have! ^_^

i didnt wear makeup regularly until i turned 18, before then i was in high school..so i didnt really care! but i dont think it makes much of a difference since people still ask if i even wear it(i dont wear so much that they can tell). in high school it was occasional mascara, blush, or gloss but not usually all at once.

I first started wearing lipstick & nail polish when I was 11, but I didn't do full-face until I was 13.

I started Just a year and a half ago around the same time I started to take intresst in Fashion. I was 14 and 10 months to be excat

at 13 -14, mostly lip gloss and some eye shadows, later concealer...at first I was not very good but know I learn to do the perfect make up for my face.

hmm...nail polish at age 6.
My mom said I ouldn't wear any makeup until I was 16, and even then, I was only allowed very neutral lipstick, a little bit of concealer, etc...

So at 12 I bought a bunch of makeup, and started weraing it anyway. I always work mascara, but applied it carefully so she would notice....by the time I was 13, it was coloured glosses, 14 was the eyeshadow and blush, and by 15, I was wearing a full-blown face of makeup. From black Cleopatra eyeliner, to bright red lipstick, anything went. and it sill does! Not sure how I managed to get away with it, although we did have lot of fights about it. (I almost always won...)

Of course, I also had pink hair when I was 15, so eyeliner didn't seem quite as serious, I suppose. :P

When I was 16 I discovered the wonderous addiction known casually as makeup. I am a thorough addict to it now. lol

I started earlier this year when I was 17. It was for prom! I only wear make-up for special occasions. I don't wear any except for lip gloss and carmex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->