Why do you love/hate Dsquared?

The only thing I'd wear in the post w/ the pics...is just Henry Barnacle.. :innocent:

oh..when DSquared2 is mentioned.. i automatically think of the word 'tacky' :ninja:

I like the forwardness of their designs in particular the cut on the jeans. Some of the t-shirts with sayings and logo stuff are really cheesy though in my opinion. Their pieces are either I love it or hate it. :smile:

A lot of talk about their jeans...are you talking about the one that say "LUNCH" in the crotch?

I rest my case..

I"m a fan of this shirt for all of the reasons people said they do not like D Squared. Its so tacky that I like it!

Attachments

• 73_2.jpg
    73_2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 19
Atrocious clothes and the worst "high-end" label quality I've ever seen.

I'm sure you are aware they make more jeans than the Lunch ones. They make jeans without patches, hth. You should check them out sometime. Really cool on men and women.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think people even need to waste time justifying why they don't like this label. If it is not plain to you, then dear god.

Too simple

I don't see any specialty in DSQUARED :blush: . Their designs are tad simple but kinda creative. I can't say that I hate this brand yet I can't say I LOVE them too. I'm in a dilemma but overall the price is affordable.

i find them kitch and far too 'non-creative' they bore me , sorry

i have some tshirts...and some jeans are cool too...
i liked them much more b4 thou...

i live in italy too and its acually not true their jeas cost 200e maybe at outlets or stuff...the other day i was trying a very simple pair on and they cost 650...just imagine the embroided ones...anyways they dont look good on the ***:innocent:

ahm...but i love their shows.
they look like lots of fun

*+*darietta*+* said:
i have some tshirts...and some jeans are cool too...
i liked them much more b4 thou...

i live in italy too and its acually not true their jeas cost 200e maybe at outlets or stuff...the other day i was trying a very simple pair on and they cost 650...just imagine the embroided ones...anyways they dont look good on the ***:innocent:

ahm...but i love their shows.
they look like lots of fun

Come to Milan, at Dantone in Corso Matteotti...The DC/DC pair of jeans by Dsquared is at about 250 euros. So, there are a lot of jeans at more than 500 euros, but there are also "entry models" at a lower price.

their menswear is
too gay
too overpriced
for people with no taste
designed by people with no talent...or taste

Acid said:
their menswear is
too gay
too overpriced
for people with no taste
designed by people with no talent...or taste

This is your opinion, not the absolute truth...

SiennaInLondon said:
I don't think people even need to waste time justifying why they don't like this label. If it is not plain to you, then dear god.
Amen.

I don't like it because it's like they try so hard to make it intreserting and it's still so boring.

I think the expectations for this line are not what they should be. They are fun and pioneered a little movement in fashion 4 awhile. There shows are fun and there direction is always convincing... unlike alot of the Milan stuff. Stop expecting Britney Spears to be Lauren Bacall.

^^^ But I really don't expect Britney Spears to charge me $300 for a tshirt that says "f*cking Freezing" on it. For the most part, music is collectively in the same (low-ish) price range, $12 for Britney, $12 for Chopin. The same with movies... The problem with a brand like Dsquared2, in my opinion, is that they don't justify the kitsch/price ratio. $80* for a shirt is one thing, but $300 is a completely different ballpark...

*Still wouldn't pay that much for a shirt, just sayin :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->