Your personal fashion rules

Even if there's something I absolutely have to have but I already have a lot of it (black, tank tops, plain Ts), don't buy it. If I already have a lot of it, what makes this one so special?

1. Don't wear converse shoes with formal clothing.
2. Don't wear hats with sunglasses, please show your face.
3. Don't wear extra-long jackets with sunglasses, the street is not "the matrix".
4. Don't wear flip-flops unless you are in the beach!!!
5. Don't wear short-shorts in anyway, even more if you have hairy legs.
6. Clean your clothes and shoes, you are not a homeless person.
7. If you are skinny wear clothes for skinny people, baggy clothes on skinny people look ridiculous.
8. If you're fat use large clothes, tight clothing on fat people is disgusting.
9. If it's hot outside don't wear jackets or scarfs, no matter if they look so cute for the occasion.
10. Skinny jeans were made for SKINNY people.

Good thing these rules are personal, because I disagree with a lot of them. :innocent: Besides, shouldn't personal mean "your rules for YOURSELF?" :rolleyes:

Sill, I second that. :mohawk:

Good thing these rules are personal, because I disagree with a lot of them. :innocent: Besides, shouldn't personal mean "your rules for YOURSELF?" :rolleyes:

Sill, I second that. :mohawk:

They are supposed to be personal, even though I think I saw some rules listed that aren't exactly personal, but telling other people what to wear or how to wear something. It would be boring to follow what someone else says especially since I disagree with some things too.

its gotta feel good before it can start to look good

p.s i shudder to remember my younger days where i would squeeze into a shoe size 1 1/2 times smaller than normal just because I thought it LOOKED better as my normal size looked too longish or improportionate...and thus was hardly able to walk much less run for a cab...and dipping my foot into a footspa every night was highlight of the day...ahhh nostalgia!!

its gotta feel good before it can start to look good

p.s i shudder to remember my younger days where i would squeeze into a shoe size 1 1/2 times smaller than normal just because I thought it LOOKED better as my normal size looked too longish or improportionate...and thus was hardly able to walk much less run for a cab...and dipping my foot into a footspa every night was highlight of the day...ahhh nostalgia!!

I squeeze my feet into too tight shoes if my size was sold out :ninja: I have to wear them with tights or I cant get my foot in.

I didnt think I really had any fashion rules until I read a good one here that I follow - only wear something revealing on top or bottom, not both.

Don't buy shoes if they're painful in the store--that's one of mine :wink: I'll try any size they bring out, but I only buy it if it fits.

They are supposed to be personal, even though I think I saw some rules listed that aren't exactly personal, but telling other people what to wear or how to wear something. It would be boring to follow what someone else says especially since I disagree with some things too.

Couldn't agree more ... Rules other people make--beyond boring :innocent: Rules you make for yourself just lend a little structure to life :wink:

MY TOP FASHION RULES ( for my own personal style anyways) hehe

1. NEVER .. EVER...buy anything too small, or tight, ESPECIALLY tops.
2. Tight skirts are never sexy...unless you're on the red carpet.
3. Wear what you are feeling or what you're mood is that day.
4. Never wear something you are uncomfortable in ( unless on the runway hehe)
5. Never layer more than 2 pieces.
6. Don't play matchy match. If a certain piece of clothing goes with another, don't worry about color too much, just own it.
7. Never wear dark blue jeans with a dark top.
8. Always know you look good and walk tall ! :smile:

3. 3 is the key for me. Ex: jeans, shirt, and sweater. Always wear at least 3 pieces.

1. Even if you love it, if the shoes are too tight you won't wear them!
2. Don't copy celebrities; you may be inspired by them but copying their exact look will only make you more frustrated you don't have your own style!
3. Be confident
4. Experiment + have fun! Fashion should be about your creativity and expressing yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->