Your personal fashion rules

always try to hav ur own sense of style it helps alot in ur career and makes life more interesting, dont go overboard though, unless of course ur lifestyle and career agree!
also skinny guys should NEVER wear skinny tees!!EVER

- always make sure the clothing item is ironed (if it needs it that is)

- on that note, wash things properly, according the instructions (don't just chuck handwash/delicate items in the machine with everything and expect them to be perfectly fine)

- no denim on denim (I'm sure some people can rock this, but I can't, and don't want to)

- dress for the shape I have now, not the one I want

In saying that, have fun anyway!

hm. i dont really have any now that i think about it. i don't usually mix gold and silver either, but sometimes i do and don't notice. im a horrid over-accesoriser. crap, maybe i SHOULD make some rules for myself haha. i can't do the no-bra thing bc i mostly never wear one.

wear things that are flattering
don't be a fashion extremist (either going out of my way to look like everyone else or trying too hard to look like no one else) Both would prevent me from being able to wear what I want.
no obvious logos
Rules I break: whichever ones I feel like breaking, which is a lot

if you're wearing light on top, then wear dark on bottom
if you're wearing dark on top, then wear light on bottom

.. i may break these rules sometimes too :P

Wearing too many different designers in an outfit is a big no no in my book. Especially when the person is practically plastered in labels. :sick:

If it looks awful, don't wear it.
If it looks good, go for it!

I'll wear and try anything however if I look in the mirror and I look awful, yeah, I'll change. :P

if you wearing something revealing on top. wear something decent and not too short on the bottom....
i hate mini skirt with really revealing tube tops.... errr

I do not have that many rules.

Never wear flats with skinny jeans! (I think it looks terrible)
Never wear flats with big bows on them
Avoid outfits that have big bows on them!

My fashion rules are mostly just common sense. I'm not going to get into minute details like not wearing stilettos to the beach, but I think there are some occasions where certain looks are innappropriate, not just impractical. So it's not really a matter of fashion rules, but of rules that are dictated by the occasion.

Some of these rules can be very stifling creatively, like if you are a Susie Bubble-type dresser at heart and work at a law firm or bank or somewhere really conservative like that. But mostly I welcome the sartorial limitations that each environment poses to me. I find it an interesting challenge to modify and define my style within limits, there's a strange sort of freedom to it.

1. Don't buy too many items that are similar.
2. never buy anything if it is soo tight or loose no matter how cheap it is on sale.
3. must be comfortable!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->