Your Signature Scent

How great to see new people with fine taste join this forum!... :clap:....I love your style Ribes!, by the way Cedric, your doll looks like a sticker peeling off.. :buzz:

Alejandro was trying to be a b*tch,but he is just too sweet.
And I was just joking with Sofia(Ribes)...Actually Sofia,Alejandro and I are good chatting friends we meet on www.kevynauqoin.com
We are happy to be here now too!

Ladies, lets stick to the topic so we dont get a scolding shall we?

Back to the topic at hand....

My nose picks my scents for me, I have wacky sinuses so I usually wear light stuff

Day is Kenneth Cole, Cool Water, Pleasures, CKB, Vera Wang

Night is Gucci Rush, Donna Karan Black Cashmere or Angel...

right now tho I am totally diggin on Polo blue, Romance for men & women, and Angel Innocent

I've recently switched to chanel chance. I love the way it smells...it's just very beautiful. I feel prettier when I wear it. :smile:

Fragrance eclectic here. Today, wearing Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Lilia Bella (lily of the valley). Also in regular rotation: Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Jaipur, Vera Wang, Trish McEvoy #6, Bobbi Brown Beach, Calypso St. Barth Mimosa and Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao.

One of my all time favourites is Obsession, and I still wear it from time to time, although it is a little heavy at times.

For day to day wear I like Estee Lauder PLeasures, particularly in the warm weather, for evening it's usually Dolce & Gabanna.

My sister has blended a fragrance for me from essential oils which I usually wear on Winter days.

I have to be careful with scent - some fragrances (such as Gaultier) give me a headache.

I love the idea of a signature scent, and I definitely have favorites that I come back to, but I love to try new scents, esp. during the summer.
I've worn Fracas for several years, and bandit in the winter (also by Piguet).
I have a green tea scent I like from L'occitane and this divine lotion called the Green Deep from Waterl'eau--I've only seen it at Takashimaya, but they don't have a perfume in that "flavor".

I've been rotating the following depending on my mood:

Kiehl’s Cucumber Essence
Givenchy Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon
Shiseido Relaxing
Comme des Garçons Leaves Series – Tea
Demeter Thunderstorm (my husband loves this one on me)

Originally posted by Astrid21@Mar 22nd, 2003 - 7:21 pm
Well for me it depends on what time of the year it is. I wear Comme des Garçons Leaves Series Mint & Tea and Demeter Laundromat during the summer. They are lighter and appropriate for the season. I wear Comme des Garçons Zagorsk during the fall and Comme des Garçons Odeur 71 for winter.

But I've been wearing Bvlgari Black exclusively for the past few months, and it's light enough that I can wear it this spring/summer.
I need to add Alexander McQueen's Kingdom to my list. I purchased it last Wednesday and already people are stopping me to see what I'm wearing. :woot:

I told myself that I have enough fragances, but I think I might have to get a few Diptyque scents. :unsure:

- Philosykos
- Ofrésia
- Oyédo

Astrid, I was thinking of buying Kingdom- I smelled it in a magazine :rolleyes: , and I :heart: it. The bottle is beautiful too :woot:

Ah, the joy of scent! I meant to try to pick up a Chanel No. 5 gift set in the run up to Mother's Day. Has anyone bought scent online?

my signiture perfume is Quelques Fleurs which i tend to wear at night, but everyone knows my smell its very distinct. As for during the day i usually wear marc jacobs i love it.

I wear Santos de Cartier, and have for 15 years now. Also Gaultier's Le Male. Love them both!

Definetitely ecletic - Oblique FFWD by Givenchy :heart:,Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport, Miracle by Lancome, 212 by Carolina Herrera, l'eau par Kenzo, Only by Givenchy, Escada Sport Feeling (the blue one)... to name a few :blush:

I'm a perfume junkie. My favorites are Chanel #19, Chanel #21, Givenchy "Ysatis," and LUSH "Karma"! I also like Coty "Wild Musk" (I'm such a tramp!) and "The Healing Garden" Green Tea and Ginger-Lily.

Then I have an assload of scent oils I buy at import shops and hippie gift shops from time to time. My favorites among those are "Sweet Pink," which smells a lot like Clinique "Happy," but lighter, "Sweet Rain," a little like honeysuckle, but musky, Oxygen, which smells a little bit minty and a bit like Lolita Lempicka (weird but really good!) I have another one called "Rain," that smells exactly like Bonne Bell "Shower 2000" shower gel!

Then I have some regular essential oils that I like. Lavendar is my absolute favorite, then Neroli (orange blossom), Rosewood, Sandalwood, and Violet.

I typically like woodsy scents and light florals, and any kind of musky undertone works well for me. I like some spicy scents, too. The Karma is pretty spicy, with a patchuli undertone and a bit of floral.

Originally posted by Alejandro@Apr 19th, 2003 - 9:30 pm
Im very androgynous with fragrances, but, Im also a fragrance wh*re! hehe..here are all the ones i have
Nu, Yves Saint Laurent
Addict, Dior
Gucci Eau De Parfum
Allure CHANEL
Cristalle CHANEL
Coco CHANEL
Must II de Cartier
Eau de Cartier
Fracas Robert Piguet
Mont Blanc, presence, and presence de une femme
Adding to my list :innocent:

Scent Intense, Costume National :heart:
Bel Ami, Hermes
Rive Gauche pour femme, YSL
New York, Bond No.9
Cuir de Russie, Chanel

My signature scent is D&G light blue. I've been wearing it since it first came out. It hasn't been a very very long time, but my friends do recognize it as "MY" scent :P
However, sometimes I wear Dior J'adore for a night out or something, also love it :heart:

while I only have 2, in our (my bf and I) room, there are over 30 fragrances for men! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikutea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->