Your Signature Scent

Jewel by Alfred Sung

It's just lovely :heart: It smells so clean & pure., and stays for a long time.

after years of not really wearing perfume -
it's usually too strong and makes me dizzy or sick...
:ninja:

i received Armani Code as a christmas gift from a family member...
i immediately fell in love and started wearing it religiously...
i get compliments ALL the time...etc...

the only problem is that replacing it has proven to be a bit of a problem...
there seem to be several versions/variations on the scent...
and i keep getting the wrong one!...
the wrong one is all flowery and sickly sweet...:yuk:

not spicy and light ...
:(...

soooooo annoying...*sigh*
:angry:

armani code (black and blue bottle) smells sooo good, it has a lot of character, almost masculine, i've been using it for a while, but always have to come back to my paloma picasso, i've been receiving compliments since i first wore it, and that's a looooooooong ago guys, lol

during the hottest months of summer i tend to use D&G light blue, but still feel like wearing paloma picasso when going out at night. hey, you get home at 7 in the morning and you still smell more than nice! and it's not the kind of fragrance you overwhelm people with. It's more like you arrive, people notice something smells good, and later, get you get closer to each of them, they recognize it was you what smelled so good. and some of them compliment : D

i've been looking for another perfume similar to this one or armani code (quite masculine, lasting, with character but not present all day long in your nose. any suggestions?

oh, and i'm dying to smell chanel n.5 on someone that makes me understand why is it so iconic. on my skin, it's a meh!!? -gave it another try yesterday and on my body, it doesn't work-

When I was younger, i would day dream about wearing Michael Kors, in my big penthouse when I grew up. To me that smell is so much like a house scent as well.

Ive been wearing Ange ou Demon le secret from Givenchy for a few months now and i love it, it smells so fresh.

If I had to pick 1 it would be Prada (original). But I also wear Fresh Sake and D&G La Lune often

I have been wearing Versace Red mostly just because I want to finish it fast, so it has become my signature scent for the past year. The others which I wear depending on my mood are L'eu par Kenzo, Kaloo Sherpa (love!), Sui Dreams, Roccobarocco Jeans, J.Lo Love, and Cerrutti 1881. I love them all but would love to add Marc Jacob's Daisy and Lancome Miracle into my collection.

i cant decide if i should switch to the new chance by chanel or coco mademoiselle.

suggestions?

i dont have a sig scent yet, i love oriental/woody scents, but i feel like they are too heavy during the day :/

Dior - Hypnotic Poison. Ever since my boyfriend gave it to me almost 2 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->