Your Signature Scent

chanel allure sensuelle...i always get tons of compliments when i wear this!!

Right now its Armani code which replaced Givenchy Ange ou Demon which replaced a Burberry perfume which I cant remember the name of but is a glorious amber colour in an oval bottle, its wonderful! I think I may have to go back to it!

I love almost every Hermès scent, but my all time favourite is Hermèssences Brin de Reglisse... it's so ME that it's almost ridiculous! It starts kind of "not for everybody's taste" and it develops into a pleasant residual scent. It's just perfect. When I first started wearing it I remember sometimes thinking "something smells really good here!" and then I realized it was me! ^^
But other than that, I also like Hermèssences Vétiver Tonka (it's yummy!) and for everyday wear Terre d'Hermès is fantastic too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juicy Couture Love G+P... it's only a rollerball perfume and probably one of my least expensive ones (16$!) but the scent screams my personality.

Pure by DKNY and my alltime favorite Very Irrisistible by Givenchy :wink:

L'eau d'Issey. I wear that almost year round, though lately I've been wearing Butterfly Flower from Bath & Body Works, too.

Miss Dior Cherie has been a long time favourite and has crawled into my signature scent status, I think (it used to be Coco Mademoiselle).
My current favourite, however, is Trish McEvoy #9. Smells like cupcake. :wub:

For a long time it was Amor Amor by Cacharel, now it`s Voile de Jasmin by Bvlgari.

In love with Guerlain - Insolence lately, tested it in a pefume shop & fell in love :heart: The bottle is really cute too :crush:

05507480706.jpg

perfumedirect.com

Paris Hilton - Heiress
i got some amazing memories connected with this scent

but ...
people tell me i always smell like a pantene pro-v shampoo, what is right, because it's the only shampoo i use ! :smile:

Coco Mademoiselle, Miss Dior Cherie and my latest fave- Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

I find that I've been using Coco Mademoiselle less and less and using Burberry Brit EDT a lot lately.

I have two, depending on what I feel like when I wake up in the morning:
Costume National, Scent
and
Stella McCartney, Stella (It seems that lots of people love this one).

Mainly Thierry Mugler's Angel, but the one with rose infused in it.
Also Burberry Brit and Lancome Hypnose.

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and 212 Sexy Men...my favorite fragrances since a long time :smile:

I've been using Vera Wang Princess, since it came out, now my bottle of it is almost gone. So I've been thinking of switching it up a bit and finding a new scent. I am thinking either Burberry Brit or Miss Doir Cherie. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->