Your Signature Scent

Comme des Garcon - 2 (I have the glitter edition atm, love it)

Smells like patchouli oil, magnolia, nutmeg yummyness, my man's signature is Comme des Garcon 3 which is deeviiiinnne!

I really love the new fragrance from The Body Shop: Love etc. I'm going to make that one my signature scent

I own a lot of perfumes so I make sure I get at least a couple of uses of them all, but I always find myself going back to Miss Dior Cherie and Valentino's Rock'n'Rose. They're definetly my favourites.

Valentino's Rock'n'Rose is really a great scent! Do you know the Rock'n'Rose Couture? It's a heavier scent but really good too.
I don't own Rock'n'Rose, but I'm buying it when I'm in Spain again (I smelled it there for the first time), because I've never seen it in Belgian stores..
Currently, I use a lot of Burberry Brit ^_^

I never wore perfume until last year (I live in a hot climate and don't need heavy smells in the humidity).
Now I only own two, Hermes Jardin sur le Nil and Creed Acqua Fiorentina. I love them both!

I love the Creed Fiorentina too!! My fav!!:P

I have been wearing Versace red jeans since it came out, and i STILL rock it. people complement me all the time!

I actually smelled all of my perfumes tonight, lol. I haven't been wearing it lately because I was sick. Anyway, these were my favs

Vera Wang Princess
Versace Red Jeans
Gucci II
Love and Luck by Ed Hardy

I wasn't interested in scents till I started working at a Marc Jacobs boutique. I basically tried on every Marc Jacobs' perfume and the winner is Rain from the Splash Collection. I love the light and fresh scent of Rain and that it gets better as it's on your skin.

I also love the D&G Anthology scents. It's something like the Marc Jacobs splashes but it's slightly different. I personally like the scent La Lune.

The scent that I absolutely love is 'I LOVE LOVE' BY MOSCHINO. The bottle is really adorable, and the scent is a spunky citrus that uplifts my spirits.

I also really like KAT VON D'S SAINT perfume, it's a strong vanilla and I've been wearing it all the time recently.

When I dress up to go somewhere fancy or am wearing a business outfit, I always use J'ADORE DIOR because it's sophiscated and sexy.

Really, my number 1 rule with perfume is that it has to come in an attractive bottle. I want something that not only smells great, but will look great on my dresser. :smile:

i reallllly like G from harajuku lovers during the summer, but i normally opt for coco madmoiselle!

As of right now my "signature" sent is Lola by Marc Jacobs. I adore it. And everyone at my school knows who I am because of it :D

papaveri e fico ( poppies and fig) by speziali fiorenitini.
i bought it in a little town in tuscany, near florence and the second bottle is almost finished. divine scent!

Rose de Mai by Fragonard. It's a very old fragrance house which still makes its perfumes in France, but very few people buy their fragrances. So I feel a bit unique wearing it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->