Yves Saint Laurent F/W 2007.08 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

thanks alot Rita, I wish if I can give you a karma on each pic :wink:
what a great campaigne !!??

I usually am not a big fan of Gisele. But I love this campaign.

Really amazing shots of Paris.

I love the one of her shouting in the street.

I love the one of her shouting in the street.

yeah i can see how much you liked that campaign pic
because you removed lily with a pentagon on her face and used this one instead

Gisele pulled off the YSL FW collection but i don't see big things in her Aquastum campaign this season :huh:

gisele is very different in these campaigns without sexy but tender.

btw,does sombeone have the men's campaigns of this season.
i also like the marc newson in the campaigns!

I love these so much!!!
Perfect mood, beautiful Paris at Night.
I hope YSL continues with this theme. (Dara ones were also my favorite)

I am very surprised to see Snejana in the eyewear shot! From VI archive.

archivio.vogue.it_archivio_magazine_01VOGUE0011200711_40_ 拷贝.jpg

In my opinion Pilati's vision was the closest to that of Yves. I miss him.

One of Gisele’s best campaign. Maybe one of the last few times she modeled and did not sell the « Gisele brand ».

In my opinion Pilati's vision was the closest to that of Yves. I miss him.
Really?
I really liked his earlier days at YSL (2005-2008) because it was an interpretation of the spirit of what was YSL in the 80’s... But ultimately, I don’t think he was the closest to Yves.

I think this is an individual matter. Everyone loves something different about YSL.
Pilatis collections had a certain simplicity, elegance, chic. His designs reminded me of the time when Yves worked for Dior. They had that 50s/60s couture feel. These are just my observations, which ofc may be wrong.

I think this is an individual matter. Everyone loves something different about YSL.
Pilatis collections had a certain simplicity, elegance, chic. His designs reminded me of the time when Yves worked for Dior. They had that 50s/60s couture feel. These are just my observations, which ofc may be wrong.
Oh yes, this collection had that Dior beatnik feeling. This collection, with SS2008, will always be my favorite ever from Stefano. He is the one who embraced « La bourgeoise » the most and who did it the best, in a way that was desirable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->