10ie9fo.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 10ie88n.jpg
    10ie88n.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 15
  • 10mkj6f.jpg
    10mkj6f.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 22
Andrea's eyes look too deep-set in some photos and give him a vaguely creepy look. I'd have to go for Wills.

Pierre is GORGEOUS. Gorgeous bone structure!!

I love Wills too though. ohh the choices. or Prince Harry. I really cannot choose!

i like all the andrea pics, those candid ones from paris...those are PERFECT..

Andrea is, to quote Derrick Zoolander, really really ridicuously good looking

Prince William is handsome, but you can't even describe how hot andrea is

come on, lets get real with ourselves folks, no really, no one comes close to the beauty that is Andrea..i can't understand how anyone can pick Will over Andrea...it's madness

Pierre is getting up there in terms of hotness, but he still can't beat Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
:shifty: I want Pierre!! And Cristiano Ronaldo. And Fernando Torres. And Josh Duhamel. And this kid from art camp. I can't choose, so I'll just have them all! :rofl:

Used to want Wills but he's too old for me :P

just andrea for me...oh, and louis garrel and gaspard ulliel ...i love all 3 sooooo

oh my god. pierre and andrea. how are they even royalty, they are so pretty. thank goodness for thier grandmother, or else royal inbreeding might have gotten them.

and also adoredior, yes, louis garrel and gaspard... why aren't american guys this... pretty?

Ugly people can be fashionable, so since this forum is about fashion sense and not about pure looks, I will compare them based on their styles.

William: He is very preppy. He wears clothes are are simple, understated, timeless. He doesn't experiment with fashion. He wears what he knows about, what is comfortable for him. That is just his personal style anyway, which translates naturally into his fashion preferences.

Andrea: He's a bit more cool, hip, trendy, however you will say it. He likes to wear his skull-and-bones things or his sharks-teeth necklace or puka beads. He is more like a rock star than a traditional prince.

William has that boring, but tested Etonian style. Andrea is more "art-school" than Eton. I really like both of them and their styles because neither one is being anything but themselves. They don't "try" when it comes to fashion. They just do what they like. But I have to like Andrea slightly more for two reasons that have nothing to do with fashion or looks:

1) Andrea and I share the same birthday (call it loyalty to a fellow Gemini)
2) Andrea is a Casiraghi and I have a weakness for Casiraghis.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->