Andrea Casiraghi vs. Prince William

Neither because I like their brothers better! Harry and Pierre are seriously hot!

Where's Prince Harry?! He'd get my vote, hands down. I'm actually in the midst of planning mine and his wedding:wink:

andrea. long haired hottie. grandon of grace kelly. come on, that's awesome.

My vote goes to Andrea, its nice to se that the Grace kelly genes are still working!!!:wink: And I love his rock-badboy style.
William on the other hand is starting to look like his dad:doh:
(sucha shame)!!!!!

Prince Andy hands down. Billy gets uglier and uglier and is starting to look like his pops. :shock: Why wasnt this andrea vs. harry?? :shifty:

No doubts Andrea rocks! He is hot, beautiful and has great genes (his father was so pretty, and we all know Grace`s beauty)
BTW William is looking more like his dad and getting uglier. I also don´t like the Windsors

lizloveslife said:
Where's Prince Harry?! He'd get my vote, hands down. I'm actually in the midst of planning mine and his wedding:wink:
how can u like harry?he looks like his dad.and prince charles is the ugliest man on earth:sick: williams is my prince charming:rolleyes: he is so delicious:woot:

Andrea. He is better looking that William. And he has great style and I love his long luscious blonde locks.

Andrea is really more hot than William ! Willliam is so serious ...it's so sad !!

Andrea Casiraghi at the Monte Carlo Rose Ball 2006 at The Sporting Club of Monte Carlo

Attachments

• royal.jpg
    royal.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
  • royal2.jpg
    royal2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
CTstyle said:
Neither because I like their brothers better! Harry and Pierre are seriously hot!

Ha ha yeah Harry has got this naughty look, and I find prince william too much of a goody-goody.

ANDREA!!!! OMG..look at his face...gorgeous..and he has the rebel look at the same time :blush: and I love the way he dresses

gente220904-1-2.jpg

The whole family looks good

_41295739_childrenafp.jpg

And i forgott to say, thar William has such a dork look, like always correct boy..if u know what i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->