Prince William

Army drills @ Combermere Barracks, Windsor & fun on the sidelines at the polo club

Sources: The Daily Mail & Hello!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince William and Kate Middleton leaving Raffles nightclub - Aug.15.08 (celebcity).

Prince William and Kate Middleton head for splitsville

Speculation is ripe that Prince William [Images] and his girlfriend Kate Middleton may soon split after it has emerged that she will have to wait for another eight years to marry the second-in-line to the British throne.
Though the couple have planned to tie the knot next year, William's decision to join the Royal Air Force means that Kate would have to wait until 2016 to hear wedding bells, the Daily Star reported.
In fact, according to sources, Middleton was stunned last night after he decided to put his RAF career ahead of his six-year relationship with her.
The 26-year-old will spend 18 months training to be a pilot from January. He will then be asked to commit to another six years in RAF -- considered crucial to make the one million pounds training worthwhile.
According to an insider, William will not marry until he has finished his training. And Kate is also unlikely to want to move with him to any of the six remote Search And Rescue bases around Britain.
Moreover, a house tipped as their future home has now been put up for rent in an apparent sign that they will not be settling down any time soon.
A palace spokesman confirmed that tenants were being sought for the five million pounds property on the Duchy of Cornwall's Harewood Park Estate, Herefordshire.
"Kate will ultimately have to decide not only whether she's happy to wait, but also if she's happy to be a military wife. William will be putting his career first," the unnamed insider was quoted as saying.

credit:usatoday
here's the link..

http://content.usatoday.com/topics/a...6TF2w19fmdRA/1

I don't understand what the title has to do with the actual article but William is doing a motorcycle ride in South Africa. I will see if I can find pics.

Watch out Chelsea and Kate - the Princes set off on a gruelling bike ride across South Africa...with a bevy of blondes for company

October 18, 2008

It is billed as a life-changing experience that will test their physical and mental mettle. But yesterday, as they set off on an eight-day charity motorcycle rally in the South African wilderness, Prince Harry and Prince William looked far from daunted by the gruelling task ahead. The brothers brushed aside any hangovers they might have suffered after their booze-fuelled farewell bash at London’s Whisky Mist club to embark on the adventure, in which they will cross 1,000 miles of dangerous mountain terrain.

Last edited by a moderator:
princehotnessredbond1.jpg

wenn2145828.jpg

wenn2145825.jpg

wenn2145819.jpg

wenn2145071.jpg

wenn5204084.jpg

Everyone Can Leave Now! Prince Hot Ginge Is Here! | Dlisted

Guys, Is it just me or has he really done something with that bald spot?!:woot: His hair looks good! Did he do some treatment, implants or hair-growth supplements, yes, no? Or am I having a visual delusion?:blush:

^ I think it's just cut shorter and gelled up so it covers it more but I can still see the spot trying to come through on the second to last picture.

Prince William stops to help crash victims

November 14, 2008

Prince William ordered his protection team to stop to help a family after they were injured in a car crash.

The Prince noticed the crash in the early hours of Wednesday morning as he was being driven home by protection officers from a night out in London.

They stopped the car but barred the Prince from getting out of the vehicle in case it was part of a trick to kidnap the future King.

Prince William of Wales

I'd like to talk about Prince William style. I hope you'll like this thread.:heart:

Abaca Press.

Prince William, President of The Football Association, meets players, coaches and staff participating in The FA's Charter Standard programme during a visit to Kingshurst Sporting FC, Kingshurst, near Birmingham, UK on May 11, 2009.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 3
A few years ago, William was much better looking than Harry. Now it's the other way around IMO. He lost his looks so quickly...

Merged... please do an advanced search before starting a new thread.

Thank you!

a big WHOA on the last picture. It looks like he put his hand on one of the static electricity balls

A few years ago, William was much better looking than Harry. Now it's the other way around IMO. He lost his looks so quickly...

After 2002, William's looks started changing, and by 2005 he was almost unrecognizable. By 2005, he was downright GOOFY looking. But he carries himself so well, with that wonderful princely composure, and he is so tall and good-natured, I think everything balances out in his favor. Harry is "hotter," certainly, but William is still cool. He can't help the bald spot and he does what he can to ..... deal with it. We all have our little annoyances to deal with.

Prince Williams in Us Weekly November 22, 2010
ebook30

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->