Andrea Casiraghi vs. Prince William

William...for me it is no question. Andrea always looks slightly like he needs a flea dip. He has the slimy, eruotrash vibe about it. William has the charming, at shy thing that work for his mom

William was once so good-looking. poor thing got his father's unfortunate looks. andrea is of course better looking and more stylish. so yes, no contest. on a more random note, harry's looking quite hot as of late. oooooh, how the tables have turned, eh william? haha.

Joke said:
Just heard that Wills is graduating Magna Cum Laude. These brainy types just float my boat.

I'm pretty impressed, but then again, he was also the brainier one of the two. (him and Harry)

Andrea don't have even a chance to rule monaco cos only monacos new king kids can (kids from marriage) and if there isn't going to be kids before the king dies, Monaco will be a part of France..

Andrea at Custo fashion show in NYC:
MDpopupimage1_0_1.jpg

William's looks even though I find nither attractive. William's style because whatever that other guy's name is style is too model looking for me. I think that styles great, but I also think guys always look better preppy or classic vr. that model look style.

Hello.co.uk:

Andrea and his girlfriend, heiress Tatiana Santo Domingo, were inseparable as they spent time on the Spanish island of Formentera
casiraghi-dop1a.jpg
casiraghi-dop2a.jpg

skim_hazelnut_latte said:
Hello.co.uk:

Andrea and his girlfriend, heiress Tatiana Santo Domingo, were inseparable as they spent time on the Spanish island of Formentera
casiraghi-dop1a.jpg

Whoa I've met her before! Holy crap I didn't know she was dating him. Lucky girl! Her dad is the richest man in Colombia and owns an island off the coast which I think I was on. Anyhoo, they look cute together. Good for them. :smile:

are there any other princes, or is that it? well quite honestly i don't really like either that much, .. 8)

Erzébeth II said:
are there any other princes, or is that it? well quite honestly i don't really like either that much, .. 8)
as expected the european royals are not the most attractive bunch ( well all that inbreeding..) however there arre a couple of exceptions..
felix prince of luxembourg
felix.jpg

travis_nw8 said:
as expected the european royals are not the most attractive bunch ( well all that inbreeding..)

Oh my, that one really got me laughing. Karma ! :lol:

sad to say but yes he is still with that girl, i hate her, well not really, i just want him for myself.

WHY DON'T THEY BREAK UP ALREADY, JEEZE

without doubt the hottest princest is Andrea Casiraghi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->