Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! :clap:

Thank you so much for posting that collage FashionPower! :heart:

I know that may sound rude but how can she afford all those clothes and shoes ?
maybe she is from a wealthy family
I dont think her job at voque nippon is enough but maybe I am wrong
I think it makes me love her even more
It shows that she is a true lover of fahion

^Remember that she also does brand consulting,so she might get a lot of clothes for free too

^Thats what it all boils down to (well part of it), her consulting work, but she's also fashion director lets not forget and with this craze of bloggers she's considered an advertisement, and most of her clothes are milanese designers (or milan based) (i.e. Blumarine, Pucci, Valentino, Miu Miu ...) obviously there are exceptions ....

s1nfwp.jpg
5bpx8l.jpg
mkkrxf.jpg
zvpvkp.jpg
v33vc3.jpg
k9bza0.jpg

annadellorussoblogspot

I know that may sound rude but how can she afford all those clothes and shoes ?
maybe she is from a wealthy family
I dont think her job at voque nippon is enough but maybe I am wrong
I think it makes me love her even more
It shows that she is a true lover of fahion

if she nets a few hundred thousand dollars a year in income, it's really not that difficult. first, although i love her sense of style immensely, everything on her body is not brand new. some of her shoes have carried over from seasons past as have some of her most dynamic appurtanances -- from bags to necklaces. second, i'd imagine she gets some discount on some of these pieces if not receiving them as gifts from some of her high flying friends. finally, outside of balmain (which is an entirely different conversation), most of her most impactful looks really wouldn't break the bank if she's bringing home anywhere near ten thousand a week. splurges, sure, but back breaking? hardly.

if she nets a few hundred thousand dollars a year in income

Now I know what salary level I need to reach to afford her type of clothes-obsession.

Cannot believe brand consultants make that much.

Anna dancing on the stage (with Aurora and Viviana :unsure: ) at Dolce & Gabbana 20 years party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annhedonia Beretta
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->