Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did she attend the costume institute ball? if so, one wonders what she wore and why no one photographed her....

^^ I don't think she attended to the Gala, in fact I can remember her at any recent Met Gala, but she wrote on her twitter that her fav was Lauren Santo Domingo in Proenza Schouler. She will probably go to Cannes, as I think she attends almost every year.

I have a question. I heard she's an Art Historian specialized in Fashion History. Is Fashion History a degree/master or what? I mean, where did she studied? I'm also studying Art History and I'd like to get involved in fashion in someway, and I don't know what from what I'm doing...

annaelleit1.jpg

annaelleit2.jpg

annaelleit3.jpg

Long time ago, the brillant Michela Gattermayer interviewed me for ELLE Italia.

She captured my funny side, which is the best of me.

J'ADR it!"
Anna.
vogue.co.jp

Vogue Nippon November 2007
The Dignity of the White Collar Woman
Photographer Manuela Paversi
Styled by Anna Dello Russo
Model Bruna Tenorio

Scanned by Gold Star

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna just personally wrote to thank me for creating her facebook group... as you all can imagine, I am ecstatic!!!

She is the coolest fashion maven in the world!
LONG LIVE ANNA!!!
:heart:

^^ Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47192832330 :flower:
Congrats arlekindearrabal she seems like a really nice person, many people in the fashion industry should learn from her.^_^

^^ I don't think she attended to the Gala, in fact I can remember her at any recent Met Gala, but she wrote on her twitter that her fav was Lauren Santo Domingo in Proenza Schouler. She will probably go to Cannes, as I think she attends almost every year.
Sorry I meant can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
annabalmaindress.jpg

twitter.com/annadellorusso

*I am sure another picture of Anna in this Balmain, has been posted earlier here, she wore it at the Purple party during Paris Fashion Week a year ago. Just in case someone was interested.

^love Anna in that dress!!!it's one of her best outfit EVER!thank you for posting it again :flower:

I love Anna's style. she seem to pull off most runway looks ! And she looks awesome in the green balmain dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annhedonia Beretta
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->