Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the i.d of the whole look in the video she mentions:
necklace by David Webb (she says that it's her latest obsession because it looks like an olympic medal)
snake bracelet it's Bulgari
dress Valentino H.C (chosed because she was sitting at Valentino's table for the dinner)
clutch by Ysl
nail polish Ysl Orange
if anyone it's interested in a full translatino of the video..just let me know ^_^

Love the Valentino dress... She looks amazing with her shoes,bag and jewellery. It was also very nice to se her getting ready, she has a great body and sense of style, like the red leopard dress.. Also I just loved her bathroom.. all gold like I want it to be :P

for the i.d of the whole look in the video she mentions:
necklace by David Webb (she says that it's her latest obsession because it looks like an olympic medal)
snake bracelet it's Bulgari
dress Valentino H.C (chosed because she was sitting at Valentino's table for the dinner)
clutch by Ysl
nail polish Ysl Orange
if anyone it's interested in a full translatino of the video..just let me know ^_^

thanks so much, I would love to read the whole capitulation if you have time, that would be lovely!

^no problem..here it is:
"today we do this video about the preparation for tonight's even Convivio,usually getting dressed for me is a ritual that i do stricly alone..because it's a moment when you can have fun and at the same time be relaxed all alone. but for this time, we make an exception..well 2 exceptions..first of all we speak italian..finally!i have had enough with english!, and then i would like to dedicate this video to a friend, Gaia that i've just met but who gave me so much "sprint" (i think she meant..energy..or inspiration..).
so far this was the presentation for the video..now we have to talk about the look!
so this is the dress for the evening (while grabbing the dress) and it's a Valentino H.C because i'll be at Valentino's table for tonight's dinner. Meanwhile i'm wearing a Dolce&Gabbana..as you already know..i absolutely love D&G.
so now..what are we going to do?first of all make up. this time i opted for a stronger make -up with a smokey eyes, which is something that i do rarely or pretty much never..but this time i wanted to try something different and new!the rest of the make up is very soft..only focused on a very strong eyes!
then..perfect mani-pedicure..always!the nail is ysl orange,both on hands and feet.
the body make-up (i think she mean tan..) is already done and dry..so the dress doesn't get dirty..and for the hair, a bit of waves!
now we're onto the dressing..
the dress is soo fitted that it's actually very difficult to close it...you have to be practical!and then i put on the shoes,so you have the right mood and attitude..and then we choose jewelry!
the final touch are the jewels, that to me are my way to customise the whole look. i personally love the most extravagant and daring..the ones that you can see from 10km..i'm from the south of italy so "flashy" jewelry is quite a tradition..
so i've chosen the snake bracelet from Bulgari, and this necklace from David Webb that looks like an olympic medal!if it was for me i would have loved also a little hat..but i guess it's really too hot for a hat.
then the bag is a gold ysl..and inside.. a Labello lipbalm, it's very cheap but i love it because it gives a very wealthy look to your lips.
then invitations..you can't get in withouth showing this ones..
and at last my cellphone..so i can tweets all the night about all we're going to do at the even!"
this is pretty much all she says. ^_^

"I'm going to show you my favourite
issue of L'UOMO VOGUE
when i used to be Editor in chief.

This was a special project about
BRAD PITT shooted by STEVEN KLEIN.

He was making the movie TROY,
he represented the beauty
of classical HERO"
Anna

coverlast.jpg

86bradpittcornicej

brad02.jpg

annadellorusso.com

That cover is gorgeous, too bad that the new covers for L'UOMO Vogue are horrible

She's a fabulous women, but I have to disagree wholehearedly that one-shoulder Valentino isn't working for her at all. The colors do not compliment her and neither does the shape.

She looks amazing in the Valentino dress, for a non-model I think she carries it off very well.

She's a fabulous women, but I have to disagree wholehearedly that one-shoulder Valentino isn't working for her at all. The colors do not compliment her and neither does the shape.

honestly, it's not my favorite look on her, but it was a valentino party and many of those valentino spring hc outfits have already been worn prominently by others from kate moss to naomi campbell to kate bosworth to sarah jessica parker.

The videos are amazing.

If I were her I would live in constant fear of robbery and break-ins.
80% of what she owns is irreplaceable (one-of-a-kind pieces, limited editions, out of production designs, etc).

The videos are amazing.

If I were her I would live in constant fear of robbery and break-ins.
80% of what she owns is irreplaceable (one-of-a-kind pieces, limited editions, out of production designs, etc).

That's true!!!

I would be fearful too if I were her... but then again I'm sure she has a lot of security to protect her clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->