Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
During menswear shows in Milan
14ddria.jpg
15wfgif.jpg
fjorq1.jpg
s3or2g.jpg
2qsmmvn.jpg

getty

I don't like it. It's one of the few outfits that I have seen her in that I didn't love. Don't like when dresses are that transparent.

^^I absolutely love that outfit! That is (now) one of my favourite. Isn't that Dolce&Gabbana ss 2010? This underwear with this dress is just dream. Anna has perfect body especially for this kind of dress.

Don't like when dresses are that transparent.
I usually dislike it too but this is so well executed that I can't hate.
I'm not just saying this because I love Anna either. When Carine, which I also love, tried the same concept she fell flat.

And her body is definitely amazing.

Hah look at the two girls in the background checking out Anna.

The Dolce dress is perfect on her, the only way to wear that dress is confidence, and with a body like hers why not.
She's a vision.

^^one of her sidekicks (gosh I forgot which one is which again) is wearing pjs?
Looks like a slumber party:lol:

eh, she is one tof those overrated vogue women. She have money and designers letting her wear their clothes but she definetly do not have any style. Too bad because she is pretty and she could look stunning if she just dressed right way.

1131 I think she looks lovely in that picture greeting Tommy Ton, I have to say that I am not really feeling that Dolce & Gabbana outfit, but I have to admire her for being brave enough and pull it off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->