Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
annadolcelace.jpg

twitter.com/garancedore

I LOVE that Rodarte dress, especially with the Prada heels :wub:
That's just perfect.

Gosh the Rodarte look is just P-E-R-F-E-C-T
This is Anna at her finest,she's just GLOWING
1z4iazs.jpg

bew

she's trying to make me faint by having multiples of that lace dress!!! and no one wears rodarte like anna dello russo.

I'm dying right now over the Prada Chandelier Shoe Team. That's just too cute for words.

I love the white Dolce lace dress,not so keen over the Prada sunglasses though

Love it all apart from the sunglasses! I think someone earlier mentioned that she is the real life Carrie and I cant stop thinking about it whenever I see a photograph of Anna.

i'm loving that the womenswear fashion weeks haven't even started and we're getting to see so much of her....also, rumor has it that she might be coming stateside to work at w!!!!!

2010 June 21
Rumor Alert! Anna Dello Russo to W?
http://www.dailyfrontrow.com/chic-report/article/rumor-alert-anna-dello-russo-to-w

It's so insane it just might be true! During men's fashion week in Milan, the Principe is buzzing about Anna Dello Russo...and Stefano Tonchi? Yes, really: rumors are running rampant that Tonchi is trying to woo his longtime friend (and fellow Italian magazine editrix) Dello Russo for the fashion director gig at W. Tonchi has said that he's pretty much done with layoffs, but Chic can't imagine that the legendary Alex White will stay on board when she has so many advertising clients (David Yurman) and editorial opportunites to keep her occupied. And Tonchi's W desperately needs some good press, which the international street-style obsession Dello Russo will bring in spades. Also, Dello Russo essentially hires photographers and stylists for Japanese Vogue...which someone's gotta do at W, right? (Without Dennis Freedman, who had twenty-year-old relationships with A-list photogs like Michael Thompson, Mert & Marcus, and Bruce Weber, there's a real void in that category.) It makes sense! (But it's still crazy.) We report, you decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->