Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^love that look aswell!!i think the jacket and the skirt might be Moschino and the shoes Zanotti ^_^
love her also in the Rodarte :heart:

In Moschino suit

annamoschino.jpg

daylife.com

The videos are amazing.

If I were her I would live in constant fear of robbery and break-ins.
80% of what she owns is irreplaceable (one-of-a-kind pieces, limited editions, out of production designs, etc).

Honestly I think its great that she gets to share it because its really a pleasure to see (or at least for me as I really enjoy it), but I have to agree with you she should be aware of the situation nowdays...It seems like a long time since Garance Doré and Scott Schuman visited her apartment during Milan Fashion Week in 2009, I remember Garance wrote a post about it (without pictures) and I was spechless, and then Tommy Ton photographed her for his "my favourite things" section on his blog, and now The chic muse and bryanboy visited her apartment... Her popularity has obviously increased a lot just for reference this thread as amost nobody used to post here and now it moves so fast! Sorry for the long paragraph :blush:

I love Anna so much but I do not love how she has been wearing make up so much ever since she became more in the spotlight! I miss "The Satorialist" days with her straight hair, no makeup, and fresh style! She has invited so many people inside her home, including Tommy Ton, I wonder if she has ever invited Scott Schuman?

Last edited by a moderator:
grrr everytime i see bryanboy i jsut want to murder him. he's such a disrespect to the industry. him and all of the "cool" it-bloggers out there. i'm not surprised anna loves bloggers, she loves the attention and they seem to suck up to her. pfffft.

anyway, she looks nice in the rodarte dress.

grrr everytime i see bryanboy i jsut want to murder him. he's such a disrespect to the industry. him and all of the "cool" it-bloggers out there. i'm not surprised anna loves bloggers, she loves the attention and they seem to suck up to her. pfffft.

anyway, she looks nice in the rodarte dress.

Your honesty is refreshing. Working in the fashion industry should come from hard work, real talent, a great personality and passion, now it seems that if you put pictures of yourself on the internet, showing off your outfits and materialism is enough.

I'm all for blogging on fashion, but all these cool hipster bloggers are driving me insane and their easy attempts at getting a foot in the fashion industry. A nice outfit doesn't make a great worker.

The coat is AMAZING!!!I am 23 and don't think I would dare to wear those dolce gabbana lace dresses..God her body is perfection!!how does she maintain it like that??

Your honesty is refreshing. Working in the fashion industry should come from hard work, real talent, a great personality and passion, now it seems that if you put pictures of yourself on the internet, showing off your outfits and materialism is enough.

I'm all for blogging on fashion, but all these cool hipster bloggers are driving me insane and their easy attempts at getting a foot in the fashion industry. A nice outfit doesn't make a great worker.

thanks! it's really annoying that the fashion industry today is becoming so annoying. people are not giving value to all of the PROFESSIONALS in the industry...instead they turn to blogs that are really annoying and pointless. seriously, what's the big deal of street style, dressing like you're 90 years old and just being flashy and annoying. :angry:

franca is so right about technologies today...so many pointless blogs, too much twittering and too much hipsterness. it's really annoying omg.

thanks! it's really annoying that the fashion industry today is becoming so annoying. people are not giving value to all of the PROFESSIONALS in the industry...instead they turn to blogs that are really annoying and pointless. seriously, what's the big deal of street style, dressing like you're 90 years old and just being flashy and annoying. :angry:

franca is so right about technologies today...so many pointless blogs, too much twittering and too much hipsterness. it's really annoying omg.

I agree with you. But the reality is that the designers and the magazines know that these bloggers influence people, on their way to buy clothers or a magazine. Sadly, it's all about marketing and advertising. I wish it was more about talent and passion.

I don't wanna go off topic and get my comments deleted but I agree with you guys,Bryanboy is just another attention wh*re on the net,his pursuit is just to wear women clothes and act like a little fashionable girl to get some press and blog attention,while he does not anything about fashion
Of course now he's famous because he was actually the first to open a blog and get internet coverage,of course designers use them just to get even more attention and to influence people to buy clothes,do you think Dolce & Gabbana would have ever contacted Bryanboy if he wasn't having up to 20.000 views a day of his blog? :lol:

Thanks! I still miss the old Anna though...

Anna was more "under the radar" a couple of years back, and not everyone knew who she was, now she is aware of the fact that everyone has her eyes on her and there are lots of photographers outside the shows willing to take her photo. But in terms of style her style it has always been the same (minus those sunglasses that she wears now :lol:) for example I remember several shots (I am talking about 3 years ago) wearing amazing Lanvin dresses or sparkly Balmain dresses in the a.m.

I love everything she wears or even if I am not completely in love with her outfit I have to recognize her for being brave enough and pull it off, but what I love the most about her is her passion and dedication for fashion, she clearly loves it and lives for it which really makes me love her even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TabooDresses
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->