Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god, anna in flats! i never thought i would see the day...

:lol: Ahaha she's wearing flats!!
And she looks gorgeous in those Lanvin heels,very good choice for the dress

o52s69.jpg

annadellorusso twitter

I dont get this all this love for ADR. Although she wears fashionable clothes, i don't find her fashionable as she always wears head-to-toe runway looks. Where is her own style, one that is definable, like a Carine or even an Anne.

Furthermore, i would look pretty fab if I had the luxury of borrowing clothes from designers or those designated for Vogue Japan photo shoots. You know this because so much of what she wears never makes it into stores!

no, anna dello russo definitely has great personal style. she does tend to wear full-fledged runway looks, but the way she accessorizes those outfits takes them to an entirely different level. take for example that rodarte dress: most people wouldn't match it with the prada chandelier sandals and the lanvin snake jewelry, but she did so....and she did so fabulously.

01130m.jpg
00310m.jpg
00550m.jpg

style.com

she kind of reminds me of a real life carrie bradshaw...
pushes the boundaries of what's age appropriate and wears outfits that are often outlandish but very "fashion-y"

i don't know...
i kind of like it :P
i'm always curious to see what she's wearing...
even if only for the entertainment factor :lol:

and i think when she dresses more age appropriately she really gets it right...
i love when she suddenly pops up in a great little chanel suit, or the celine look that was posted recently... :heart:

Because she mixes brands does not make her have great personal style - i.e to pick a very recognizable Rodarte with an even more recognizable shoe from Prada proves my point. I find the only words to define her style is flashy, high-octane and always photographer ready runway pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get this all this love for ADR. Although she wears fashionable clothes, i don't find her fashionable as she always wears head-to-toe runway looks. Where is her own style, one that is definable, like a Carine or even an Anne.

Furthermore, i would look pretty fab if I had the luxury of borrowing clothes from designers or those designated for Vogue Japan photo shoots. You know this because so much of what she wears never makes it into stores!

Because she mixes brands does not make her have great personal style - i.e to pick a very recognizable Rodarte with an even more recognizable shoe from Prada proves my point. I find the only words to define her style is flashy, high-octane and always photographer ready runway pieces.

I agree. Especially since most of what she wears doesn't physically look good on her, never mind the dressing-age-appropriately issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filanga
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->