Anna Dello Russo (September 2010 - February 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the "fruit" head-dresses? Can we blame Marc Jacobs for starting it with the bunny ears! :lol:

But seriously - the Mui Mui look was perrrrrrfecto!! She looked gorgeous in it. This one? Not so much.:(

twitter.com/vivolpicella

The outfit isn't so bad. It looks great on her!

The dress itself I don't mind so much (^ lol, she's really hamming it up in that photo :D) but it's the "cherry on top" I don't like. I like that she has a sense of humour though - that's good because fashion should be FUN!

00270h.jpg
00280h.jpg

style

Now why didn't she wear the Tom Ford for YSL Cherry shoes to match with that outfit? She has them and they would have gone perfectly! :lol:

hopefully she will look better at the Franceso Scognamiglio show wich is also today...

I'm so happy that she wore that white dress with the little strawberries. It is so beautiful. Thanks a lot for all the pictures.

That the thing I scared the most. She crossed the line between fashion extravagancy and a ridiculous try-hard look. Well that proves one thing, even fashion goddesses make mistakes. She's only a human after all :lol:

That's the Anna we all love and worship. Just a simple elegant dress with perfect accessories, and that's a smashing look.

Way better in the gown!

As wolkfolk very well said there is a very fine line which she crossed with her YSL look. Now please never again :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->