Anna Dello Russo for H&M

OK, this is amazing. It's super super tacky but I LOVE IT! I agree that ADR is too old to in mini dresses and vinyl boots but somehow she makes it work.

There's a big feather headpiece for £99. It looks like they've actualy made it to look there's an actual bird sitting on your head with the wings spread. £99 seems a lot for it but I guess it is something you wont find elsewhere on the high street and it is very Anna..
Posted via Mobile Device

:shock: the video is the epitome of tackiness :lol::lol::lol:

from vogue.co.uk
Anna Dello Russo's Music Video

ANNA DELLO RUSSO has created a music video to celebrate the launch of her upcoming accessories collection for H&M. The new release features a full-length version of her own track, Fashion Shower, which she first previewed in May last year.
The video sees Vogue Japan's editor-at-large dancing and posing in a skin-tight PVC mini dress and a selection of her H&M accessories - while chanting such statements as; "I am the guardian of fashion," and; "You need a fashion shower.":lol:

Dello Russo also shares some pearls of wisdom throughout the track, laying down her fashion rules. Our favourites include; "Lesson number three: Fashion is always uncomfortable," and; "Lesson number six: If somebody is wearing the same outfit as you, then wonderful.":rofl: She also shares one of the Duchess of Cambridge's fail safe fashion tips; "Lesson number seven: Wear your coat as a dress."

^
The video reminded me of a Rapper music video but they couldn't afford any professional female props so they resorted to this...

i can't believe they actually made giant versions of that bracelet and that shoe. i wonder if that's what the window displays will look like...

I actually love how tacky the pieces are, I would only consider the sunglasses and jewelry though. Those thigh highs are for sale unfortunately...

I read somewhere one of the most expensive pieces is one of those chunky gold necklaces with charms retailed at 130 pounds :shock:

the black knee high boots cost $300. i dont like them.

how tacky! thank god she is not doing a clothing line. the only thing that is nice is the clutch and thats saying alot considering that it looks like gold tinted almuninum foil/tin

My mom loves the turquoise earrings I think I might buy them...dunno about the retail price though

the whole "collection" looks like it was stolen from a set of an MIA video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->