Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Oh, okay it's just accessories. I thought she was going to do a full-on collection. I'd pass out if I saw someone walking around in a dress made by her, but I like the stand-out accessories.

from nitrolicious...

"Here’s a few pieces she wore during Paris Fashion Week. In the first outfit she was wearing a pink Fausto Puglisi resort 2013 dress paired with matching YSL shoes and Valentino bag along with Anna Dello Russo at H&M ‘A’ earrings and bracelets. The second outfit she was wearing Anna Dello Russo at H&M ‘alligator’ sunglasses, shoes and clutch (I’m unsure what her bangles are)."

Attachments

• anna-dello-russo-pfw.jpg
    anna-dello-russo-pfw.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 36
Anna Dello Russo in a pink Valentino ruffle dress, decked out in Anna Dello Russo for H&M crystal encrusted sunglasses, 'A' earrings, choker necklace, embellished luggage, turquoise clutch and amazing stacked animal bangles

puretrend via lamodellamafia

Attachments

• anna1.jpg
    anna1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 28
  • anna2.jpg
    anna2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 22
  • anna3.jpg
    anna3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 31
^ That turquoise clutch looks eerily similar to these Diane Von Furstenberg clutches:ninja::huh::innocent::o:shock::rolleyes:

designerhandbags.me.uk
lystit.com

Attachments

• DVF-Lytton-Clutch-2012.jpg
    DVF-Lytton-Clutch-2012.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's the right person for accessories, as long as she doesn't makes crazy hats I'm good. She definitely has an eye for great pieces of jewelry and good clutches. It's very show-off, borderline tacky but I think it's fun.

well it's pretty decent actually. I was expecting something hideous and tacky about her collab with H&M LOL

I love it and hope I can get my hands on some to try on secretly and then gift them to my female friends. (or maybe I'll just keep them)

One more picture showing new accessories...I have to say the shoes look pretty cheap (especially the gold ankle boots) while the black embellished sandals look really hookerish...I am only excited about the boots

pdf-giant via ForChicSake

Anna always looks cheap, thats her style, i'm not surprised

wmagazine

Attachments

• fass-anna-dello-russo-04-h.jpg
    fass-anna-dello-russo-04-h.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 42
The Crocodile necklace is SO GAWDY and hideous....I HAVE TO HAVE IT. haha Hilarious.

a lot of this is so tacky but some of it would probably be fun to wear as long as the rest of the outfit is kept simple.

I still think the turquoise clutch is the best piece of the collection

i thought so too... until i saw that it had charms on the side

ultimately i think it depends on what it feels like. i liked that ornamented metal clutch. but only if it's not metallic paint on plastic.

the high heels don't look like anything she'd wear herself.

the jewelry has a lot of potential, would work well with a simple cocktail dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->