Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Ohh Goddd I love the accesories, clutches and the sunglasses. Shame H&M isn't even near where I live. Maybe if I dream about the collection it will materialize by my side :lol:
In other hand the shoes look very cheap

Well I love it!!! Except the black boots and the orange/pearl necklace.. not really my style... But the rest is amazing. The sunnies, crocodile necklace,snake bangles and the green/white diamond necklace are my really really favourites!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

lol i was expecting it to be way tackier. It is tacky, but just not as bad as I thought it would be. Some of the pieces are actually cute. some aren't.

Source: facebook.com/ANNADELLORUSSO

Last edited by a moderator:
the jewellery is great. i love bold jewellery!
is there any info about the prices?

The crocodile necklace is £34.99, and the turquoise clutch is £34.99 also. Some gold earrings are £14.99.

So horribly, horribly tacky... Praying they won't be anywhere near fashion week...

I like some of the bracelets. If the quality'll be at least half decent I'll get myself one or two!

i like it!! i think this is the best collaboration of h&m in a while now..definitely better than the margiela one for me

wow someone really should have posted a link to these news on the actual H&M thread.
I am bummed! And behind! I just got to know ADR designs jewellery for H&M :shock: :ninja:

I love the pieces! do we know how much they will be yet?

annadellorussohm.jpg

Source: H&M Magazine Autumn 2012

Excuse me while I go vomit :sick:.

She pulls this kind of stuff better in editorials, could they have at least been more classy about it? She's a 50 year old woman for crying out loud.

Edit: Madonna pulls this off better.

Oh god that ad is SOOOOOOOO BAD I can't even tell...we everybody knows she loves fashion and takes it as a joke (thanks god she doesn't take herself too seriously!) but this is just too much :lol:

Excuse me while I go vomit :sick:.

She pulls this kind of stuff better in editorials, could they have at least been more classy about it? She's a 50 year old woman for crying out loud..

exactly my thoughts :sick::ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->