Baaghis

DreamsAreMade

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these? They're supposed to be the new Uggs (but not).....and *supposed* to be the next big thing. Anyone?

Eegads... everyone cover their eyes in fear!! :wink:

Please let it be something better than what Uggs were.

I wanna see pics.. :D

Me too .... I'll google them to see what they are.....

this is funny because I was shopping today and thinking about how the mukluk thing dissappeared quite quickly.

Well, this is from This is London:

"Baaghis are manufactured in Tibet by Lama Corp and the lining is made from Chiru (Tibetan antelope) fur which is also known as shahtoosh (previously these animals were poached for their fur but Buddhist monks have developed a way of shearing the little creatures so that no harm comes to them). The outside of the Baaghis are made from a new exo-polyporous membrane developed by NASA scientists for use in space walking."

Apparently they debuted at Milan fashion week and cost around $1500.
I want a picture!!

wen i ggole for them all i get is some bolly wood movie. does anyone have a pic or link ?? pls

Tibet + NASA sounds like a sci-fi movie, i'm really curious:smile:

as ugly as i find uggs and mukluks, i'm interested in seeing baaghis.

OT...in value village this winter, a native girl and her mom were shopping and bought over $200 worth of old fur coats..to make handmade mukluks out of and sell at the market. i thought that was amazing!

DreamsAreMade said:
Has anyone heard of these? They're supposed to be the new Uggs (but not).....and *supposed* to be the next big thing. Anyone?

what do they look like?

another gross furry pompom boot probably :yuk:

* :lol: if you google baaghis the first site you get is TFS !
:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm totally guessing . . but i'm thinking they'll be smthn along these lines ! :doh:

tibetanboots.jpg

boot.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
They look like the boots that Saame people up in Lapland use..
Where the Santa lives. But they are from Tibet. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->