Burberry Prorsum F/W 10.11 by Mario Testino

Who's the platinum-haired guy..? He looks like a masculine version of Tanya Dziahileva, it's unbelievable :shock:
Anyway, since I'm a sucker for group shots, I like these shots... It's nothing memorable, but decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the new campaing simple but efective great change of models

The video on the site tells you a bit about everyone who's featured in the campaign. All the girls are actual models, however for the most part the guys are people from music. Two of the guys are band's frontmen, one is a music producer, one's an actor..

Usual mix of Burberry's eclectic people.

It looked kind of promising from the first, preview shot but I don't like this now.

disappointed... loved the collection, but the campaign doesn't work.

Overall it looks fine for me, just don't some expression on model's face.

Remember back in February when Burberry seized the reins of new media and technology by becoming the first fashion house in history to livestream its show in 3D online?

Well, creative director Christopher Bailey has done it again—made fashion history, that is. Today, Burberry released the first images and media for its fall-winter 2010 campaign—a fully interactive experience wherein users are able to click, drag, and control their views and perspectives on the ad, collection, products, and models (gorgeous, above). This is the first time that this sort of interactive technology has been used in a global luxury fashion campaign.

"This campaign protects our authentic and timeless heritage and evolves the modern way in which we communicate that," Bailey said in a release.

"The Burberry campaigns have always been characterized by the dynamic British cast and I wanted to express the individuality and the energy behind each of their different creative expressions. Burberry was founded on innovation and outerwear and I want anyone who sees the campaign not just to see images, but to feel a part of what we have created; connecting people through technology, music, the collections, the attitude, and the emotion captured."

Among the all-star cooler-than-cool British cast are Rose Huntington Whiteley, who's rumored to be taking over Megan Fox's role in the Transformers franchise; singer, songwriter, and guitarist Seb Brice of Avius; producer Caspar Smyth; up-and-coming actor Douglas Booth; Golden Silvers frontman Gwilym Gold; Rory Cottam, vocalist of The Cheek; and musician Samuel Fry.
racked

oh my..that Rosie girl...she's better do something more VS than Burberry..i can't stand her "one-pose" permanent expression..:doh:

oh my god!i can't believe we already have the full campaign in HQ,thank you Flashbang.
I adore the campaign,love the cast,love the theme,and it seems like i'm the only one who like Rosie in the campaign.I really like it,the past two seasons' advertising campaign was terrible with Emma,it is so refreshing to see Rosie and the others.

Mods, can you please change the title of the thread to:

Rosie H.,Nina P.,Sam R.,Charlotte W.,Caspar S.,Douglas B.,Gwilym G.,Rory C.,Samuel F.,Seb B.,Thomas P. by Mario Testino [ I don't think we have enough space]

Thank you.

It's actually not bad. Nina's there, Rosie's there but Lily isn't? :huh: Odd. :ermm:

Rosie please close your mouth.. it's scaring me :doh:. The ad campaign is.. Burberry, I guess.

I actually really like it! Anything is better than Emma. I feel like Rosie is the star of this campaign. Everyone else just sort of disappears into the background.

^_^It's funny how everyone talks about Rosie,,, whether bad or good... she has stolen all our attentionB)....i have to admit which i love it!

There is too many male models here. I feel like I have to search for Rosie in the shots.
For a start this is better than Emma's campaign. I do like the background too. However I feel disappointed that Lily isn't here.

Obviously, I'd rather have Lily than the two other girls but this looks terrific. Rosie definitely outshines everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->