Burberry Prorsum F/W 10.11 by Mario Testino

Oh Burberry ads lol, brit kids looking nothing like british kids ... always amusing. find me someone who actually dresses like this who isn't a sloane ranger. oh Burberry, british style indeed. the standing about looking miserable part is right though lol.

Rosie looks odd, i don't like it personally, but then i rarely do like them.

As I said in the makeup thread I find the model choices completely stupid and useless,first Bailey is so alternative when it comes to runway models and then he puts a Victoria Secret model on the ad?Isn't a bit hypocrite? :ninja:

She has done the Burberry campaign before, so its not like she came out of nowehere, plus in many campaigns besides Burberry the models who do runway do not always correspond with the models doing the campaign so it does not really make him a hypocrite. Plus it doesn't hurt to have a famous model or an actress in the campaign as the goal is to sell the product with the maximum profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This new Burberry campaign is boring.
All the models (with the exception of Nina Porter and Thomas Penfound) are blah.
They should've just kept Nina an Thomas and got rid of the rest.

The casting of the campaign is blah. Not impressed at all.

Who is the guy with the jet black hair, Angelina Jolie pout, razor-blade sharp cheekbones, and piercing gaze? I was flipping through the August U.S. Vogue and saw this ad and I have been wondering who he was ever since. He just has such a captivating, mysterious face. I thought he was a woman at first because of his very feminine, feline features, but I noticed the stubble and realized he was a guy. He totally steals the campaign in my opinion. If he's a male model, then I certainly hope that he rises to the top quick because he has one of the most captivatingly stunning faces I have ever seen. I'm not attracted to him per se, but more fascinated by him. He has such an interesting face. I'm quite jealous :lol:!

Full Burberry Campaign(HQ) Including the London,Brit and Prorsum ones!

Douglas!:woot::woot::heart:
from mariotestino.com

^The clothes are fabulous, but I was expecting much more. Burberry can do better than this. I'm really confused about them using Rosie as the face when she's the least noticeable model in the campaign. They should have gone with Nina Porter instead. She looks stunning in these ads.

Who is the guy with the jet black hair, Angelina Jolie pout, razor-blade sharp cheekbones, and piercing gaze? I was flipping through the August U.S. Vogue and saw this ad and I have been wondering who he was ever since. He just has such a captivating, mysterious face. I thought he was a woman at first because of his very feminine, feline features, but I noticed the stubble and realized he was a guy. He totally steals the campaign in my opinion. If he's a male model, then I certainly hope that he rises to the top quick because he has one of the most captivatingly stunning faces I have ever seen. I'm not attracted to him per se, but more fascinated by him. He has such an interesting face. I'm quite jealous :lol:!

Do you mean Douglas Booth?
He's actually an actor:smile:

The overall of this ad is good. The pictures look beautiful the clothes and the styling are also good but i just don't like the concept.

Burberry Eyewear & Time FW 2010
Photographer: Jacob Sutton
Models: Amanda Norgaard and Sebastian Brice

burberry.com

I was not impressed with this computer photos of this campaign, but it looks fab in print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->