Burberry Prorsum Mens F/W 09.10

:innocent:

i feel i'm totally in the minority here, i love the styling- the clothes aren't remarkable, but THIS is exactly how i want my boyfriend to dress, everyday :blush:

it is abit dark though, maybe a tad too vampirish..

Last edited by a moderator:
at least there are some cute sweaters and cardigans.

I am very curious about how those scarves will be priced as they look like your average entry level Burberry scarf.

They must be in deep sh!t since they're going back to the awful Novacheck print. Chavs of London rejoice.

Has anyone seen the video on www.burberry.com?
I like Bailey's choice of models but there are one or two . . . let's just say, the second model on the runway appears to be chewing gum. " How rebellious ! "

I like some of the coats but over all I can't say I'm in love with it.

i like the darkness of it. i also like the pops of red/black in the lining of the coats and what not. if he wanted to bring back the check print, he should have changed the colors or something and made it more bold.

^oh and yeah when i was watching the video, i wanted to smack that "model" chewing gum, putting his head down, and i think he even rolled his eyes. i don't think he's a model per se but one of those kids of famous brits bailey uses in his show.

i didnt think i would say this but this is growing on me! even the checks!!!
it's a bit allan poe kids hit the streets of the modern city (any big city)
if the all-in-scarves is some sort of alienation to put the attention on something else we've yet to see (i'm thinking a masterfully cut pant?) then i'm all for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->