Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attends the UK premiere and Royal Film Performance of 'Top Gun: Maverick' in Leicester Square on May 19, 2022 in London, England.

v9Ii0Ar.jpg

jCF8MNi.jpg

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge meets with guests at the Queen's Garden Party at Buckingham Palace on May 18, 2022 in London, England.

310XyQv.jpg

suHqrz8.jpg

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge attends the official opening of the Glade of Light Memorial at Manchester Cathedral on May 10, 2022 in Manchester, England. The Glade of Light Memorial commemorates the victims of the terrorist attack that took place after an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena on May 22, 2017. (

sNLRkP9.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, redcarpet-fashionawards.com​

That black & white dress looks stunning on her. Flawless from head to toe. And she's in such good shape!

Quite the little showman.
Let's hope he doesn't turn out like his uncle.

Motherly

Per usual, the Duchess of Cambridge takes my breath away and has been an absolute vision during the Platinum Jubilee celebrations. Always a total delight to see her! Another regal look from Kate while attending a service at St. Paul's Cathedral earlier today in lemon Emilia Wickstead:

She is a literal perfect human, and still incredibly likeable, not sure how she pulls it all off -- but kudos to her. Wasn't crazy about her pink Stella dress today but the white & navy look and THE yellow look were divine!

Catherine, Princess of Wales and Prince William, Prince of Wales meet with military personnel during a visit to Army Training Centre Pirbright on September 16, 2022 in Guildford, England. The Prince and Princess of Wales are visiting the training centre to meet troops from the Commonwealth who have been deployed to the UK in order to take part in the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II, which will take place on September 19.

32G3E5n.jpg

Catherine, Princess of Wales views floral tributes left at the entrance to Sandringham House, the Norfolk estate of Queen Elizabeth II, on September 15, 2022 in Sandringham, England. The Prince and Princess of Wales are visiting Sandringham to view tributes to Queen Elizabeth II, who died at Balmoral Castle on September 8, 2022.

mXP18Lp.jpg

Prince William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales pay their respects in The Palace of Westminster during the procession for the Lying-in State of Queen Elizabeth II on September 14, 2022 in London, England.

w9nE1sm.png

Catherine, Princess of Wales and Prince William, Prince of Wales walk together to meet members of the public on the long Walk at Windsor Castle on September 10, 2022 in Windsor, England.

Qn2vTRS.jpg

harpersbazaar.com, pagesix.com, katemiddleton.org, footwearnews.com​

As I look at these pictures, I'm realizing it's not just one black dress like I would wear to a funeral, it's an entire black wardrobe!! I especially like the look with the pleated skirt and great little structured bag.

One thing I don't understand ... maybe she's not doing the high/low thing anymore as she's moving up in the ranks. But for plain pantsuits like that, I would not go to McQueen! I would get something more special ...

Arrived for the visit at Colham Manor Children’s Centre in Hillingdon, 11/9/22
ZSvi2OSoW7k.jpg

B8JbF-uB5oI.jpg

vk.com/katemiddletondaily​

Catherine, Princess of Wales during a Diplomatic Corps reception at Buckingham Palace on December 6, 2022 in London, England. The last Reception for the Diplomatic Corps was hosted by Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace in December 2019.

Apg38oW.jpg

Catherine, Princess of Wales and Prince William, Prince of Wales attend The Earthshot Prize 2022 at MGM Music Hall at Fenway on December 02, 2022 in Boston, Massachusetts.

1VYYbme.jpg

tIeEWZr.jpg

Britain’s Catherine, Princess of Wales visits Harvard University on December 2, 2022 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

zbz52ci.jpg

Catherine, Princess of Wales visits east Boston to see the changing face of Boston’s shoreline as the city contends with rising sea levels on December 01, 2022 in Boston, Massachusetts.

FdeMoEZ.jpg

Prince William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales visit Greentown Labs, North America’s largest clean-tech incubator, on December 01, 2022 in Boston, Massachusetts.

vE3nCpq.jpg

Arrives at Logan International Airport in Boston on November 30, 2022.

2TwTLSD.jpg

Prince William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales, watch the NBA basketball game between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat at TD Garden on November 30, 2022 in Boston, Massachusetts.

HMtzKXD.jpg

Prince William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales, kick off Earthshot celebrations by lighting up Boston at Speaker’s Corner by City Hall on November 30, 2022 in Boston, Massachusetts. The

1akNRbX.jpg

wwd.com, hawtcelebs.com, pagesix.com, hellomagazine.com, vogue.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->