Chelsy Davy

^ I like her, but now she is very young. So the older she gets, the more mature she will be for the role of being princess if they marry. Right now she is just acting her age...

RafaCysne said:
Chelsy Davy stops by Rio de Janeiro on a 6 month world tour

Credit: Internet Royal forum members TracieBelle and Fernanda Shepard

is she still on the tour?

^ Yes she is...she´s in Barbados right now then she´s going to London for Harry´s going away party then she´s off to New York.

The drinking, the smoking, the Charlotte Russe attire...I don't know how I feel about this girl. The only pix I enjoyed were the ones of her in the blue and white dress.

Chelsy is cool , acts her age.. you know shes jsut a less stylish version of Kate Moss to me

^ William has stated he wishes he had a girlfriend like Chelsy coz she's smart and so much fun..a friend reported to the newspaper..I think it was the daily mail..

RafaCysne said:
^ Yes she is...she´s in Barbados right now then she´s going to London for Harry´s going away party then she´s off to New York.
Lucky girl!

Hahaha.. what exactlyy do you do on a world tour?? Like go around the world.. is that the purpose? well how cool!

Where did she started the tour? it is so cool and exciting... Reno, Miami, Rio, Barbados, London, NYC... new places, new people, a lot of fun and experience...

Her body is something else...

She seems to have a very endearing personality but her fashion is a complete disaster.

I feel very sorry for her now that Kate is history because she's gonna take all the heat. Especially after she moves to the UK.

kristina_zhou said:
Hahaha.. what exactlyy do you do on a world tour?? Like go around the world.. is that the purpose? well how cool!
Touring the world is really good for you. It broaden's your horizon, meaning that it expands your mind about other cultures and you learn more about other people...^_^ Plus you can party:P

Last edited by a moderator:
eurofashionjunki said:
Touring the world is really good for you. It broaden's your horizen, meaning that it expands your mind about other cultures and you learn more about other people...^_^ Plus you can party:P

Wow remind me to take one! Yayayay.. such a luckyy girl. Hopefully Chelsy also takes a trip to paris.. see some fashion:heart: :P

On the subject of her world tour, according to the newspapers she started it about January 20th in Las Vegas, she also went to Florida , there are articles mentioning that she went to superbowl, she went to different cities in Brazil, not only Rio de Janeiro, she also went to Bueno Aires, and the latest Barbados. But that´s what´s been reported, she probably went other places :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->