Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 09.10 Paris

2zygcae.png
20gof3b.png

gettyimages

Why fuschia? Why beige? Why red? Why orange? Why yellow? And why all of them at once?!?!

And the evening gowns look like they've come straight off the Dolce & Gabbana catwalk...

You beat me to it... was thinking the same thing.

...but then I thought, well it was Dolce who first stole the look from Galliano.

I am very happy that they did not use platforms again, though.

Now let me say this...I do like the look of the jacket with nothing but nude panties and nylons. I even like the shoes this season, 'round...they're practical and pretty, which is nice after seeing hideous shock factor shoes season after season with no end it sight.

But once you get up above the hips, it's just the same, boring, unimaginative...terrible Dior. Hideous, pedestrian colors, tactless embroidery, garish animal prints, cheap pearls, terrible hair and makeup, ridiculous and amateur modeling poses...same old, same old.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh, that granny handbag again...

why does John want to make it happen so desperately? It is hideous, besides, it was shown for resort: LET IT GO! This is meant to be couture....

Natasha's dress is a little too much... way too much material, way too many ideas... suffocating really, even in sand color.

panties and nylon's without skirts or trousers?Just no! ^^Hahah, i love that handbag though, the close up is to much.

I do like the evening dresses though, as always they are dreamy and stunning.

people will fight with me ...
but i don't care ...

i've been so brain-burnt by all his collections that first the Dior New Look doesn't even bother me there ...

What gets me excited is the ironic read John is making about recession ... adds to his passion for sex !
This is the BEST collection he's done in years ...

and i know one woman who was like hyperventilating on front row ... Carine Roitfeld ! I'm sure she fainted when she saw that !
That's gonna be a HUGE HIT in VP September ! At least, I hope !

oh and the hats = i faint ! i want one !
stephen jones ?

news.search.yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samira Jafo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"