ZkpQq.jpg

x5yql.jpg

koqvI.jpg

J6NT3.jpg

KFx9U.jpg

[end]

-catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous, flawless collection, although those last gowns look identical to bubble wrap :doh:

I like it,it's very classy, but some outfits are really bad, like the one that Vlada's wearing, the white one :ninja:

This collection has completely taken me by surprise:shock:
Loving it.....lovely fabrics and slightly futuristic and Armani showing what he's made of.
Some of the jackets and top half of the dresses are almost like sculptures and the last 3 dresses are outstanding.....especially the one on Frida.
Of course Vlada's dress is certainly gonna attract some attention editorially.

I find it all really fantastic. The play with the cuts and fabrics, looks stellar. And I love the crescent detail, in fact I think it suits Armani so well.

every single look is to die for..
although i wish he left out a few of those crescent moons

I am really shocked with how much I like this. There are pieces that are typical Armani garbage, but a lot of it is truly beautiful. I especially love the beading (is it beading?) on the white dresses like the one Jac is wearing. I can't wait to see all the gowns on the red carpet, I have a feeling this will be popular.

I have to say, though, I flat out laughed when I saw the look on Vlada. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I wonder what the crescent moon symbolizes for Armani in this collection...

This is of course very lovely, I am just not salivating over it.
I am not a fan of the first couple of looks or the bubble wrap fabric and the moons work on some pieces but looking so cheesy on others.
Good showing though and that is a lot coming from someone who despises Armani.

I love the simple detail work in the collection. I always love Armani Prive because he is the anti-froo froo of Haute Couture, seriously. I don't even mind if his collections are repetitive, because innovation isn't really his forte to begin with. If those dresses don't make it into the Oscars then it'll be blasphemy! Haha.

eh i was really intrigued seeing some pictures but after seeing the entire collection, i actually like it less. there are some wonderful pieces in there, especially karlie's last dress but maybe im too turned off by the gimmicky crescent moon and the collection as a whole seems off. its modern, fabrics?, but still dated.. however it is a lot more interesting than what's going on at dior. :flower:

oh i hate to do this but i saw jil sander by raf simons..

Last edited by a moderator:
Like people have said already, this is the best Armani collection in a LOOOONG TIME. I can't even believe how amazing it is. I wasn't expecting that at all. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the best collection of the HC season. There's not a single look I dislike. Literally, not one. And that bubble piece on Vlada is freaking amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->