Armani Privé Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

Very futuristic! :crush: I'm actually liking it veeeery much! The cut is awesome! I'm not such a fan of the materials, but it's Armani. :smile:

I like this collection a lot. The fabrics are interesting!

Wow wow wow! I´m impressed :woot: I absolutely love all the slack suits, and all the gowns are extraordinarily beautiful :heart: Only things I´m not so keen on are the skirts, but I´m really not complaining.

Fabrics are somewhat futuristic, yes, but they work so well. In a collection like this, it is also forgivable to have a one mishap like the "veil" Vlada is wearing.

pretty dresses at the end. the tailoring is never my thing but there are some beautiful colours here.

it is clean, coherent and elegant. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am late but the collection is lovely! Not the biggest fan of the suits, but the gowns are amaaaaazing. I love the Bubble/Moon gown as well, it's different! looking forward to detail shots and hqs

very elegant, chic and clean but i see this @ all his shows but it's so beautiful

^Ooh, thanks for that video. It's nice to see the models in motion. That Kelli Lumi chick has a fabulous walk!

Mr Armani has definitely stepped up his game in couture.:woot:

but still.. it doesn't change my opinions towards his RTW collection. :lol:

Probably my favourite couture collection this season, along with Josephus Thimister.

while i miss some of the neon bright colors we've seen from armani in both menswear and womenswear these past few weeks, these clothes remain pitch perfect for the oscar celebrations coming up in just enough time to have these dresses fitted to the starlets who'll covet them.

also, there's something beautiful in the simplicity he's created here.

best collection so far this HC (though i do hope Givenchy outdoes this one) :buzz:

the last pieces do look like they were made out of bubblewrap but still structurewise
this has to be the most elegant out of that crazy bunch that we had to endure at
the start of HC. though i do think that the crescent moon design looks a tad bit over
used since almost every freaking piece has it (except that gorgeous gown Jac was
wearing) but still, over all outstanding collection for Armani. surprising, in a good way.

This is definitely my favorite so far. It is so clean and elegant yet futuristic! I can totally see a stylish Judy Jetson wearing a few of these peices. I do agree that the crescent moon took away from some of the peices but I did love the necklace!! Amazing collection.

I was just reading the Haute Couture Schedule thread which was started a few weeks ago, and only 3 people mentioned that they were looking forward to the Armani Privé show. Everyone else mentioned other shows. :smile:
This show turned out to be the dark horse of this couture season. To me, after seeing the collections of both Dior and Chanel, this collection is the best of the season so far. Now all that remains is to see what Givenchy puts out later today, and Gaultier tomorrow.

But regardless, who'd have thought that this collection, which is Armani's most minimalistic couture collection in recent history (or perhaps ever?) would also turn out to arguably be his best?
I think that that's a very cool thing. B)

The whole collection is just superb!
The first part is typical Armani Privè suit which I really don't mind,but the second one is just flawless.Love the white minidresses and the final gowns,especially the one on Sigrid(my favorite) and on Karlie
Now if he would have removed those crescents and the ridicolous bubble dress on Vlada... :rolleyes:

I think it's still behind the chanel, but infront of dior surely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->