Armani Privé Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

Ooooh, I hope someone wears Karlie's last look to the Oscars or Cannes; it's so beautiful! :gasp:

Armani should teach a class on how to choose the perfect fabrics- sumptuous and rich (as in wealthy) looking, even when they are sleek and giving off a minimalist vibe. And someone should force John Galliano to enroll... :innocent:

eh i was really intrigued seeing some pictures but after seeing the entire collection, i actually like it less. there are some wonderful pieces in there, especially karlie's last dress but maybe im too turned off by the gimmicky crescent moon and the collection as a whole seems off. its modern, fabrics?, but still dated.. however it is a lot more interesting than what's going on at dior. :flower:

oh i hate to do this but i saw jil sander by raf simons..

You know you see a group of guys (or girls) and one of them is just so hideous that (s)he manages to make the otherwise simply above average looking girl/boy besides him/her look like a supermodel?

Well, Dior Couture is that hideous guy/girl, and this is the above average friend.:P

the more i view it, the more i love it..

i read somewhere that the armani time slot had to be adjusted to accomodate diors schedule. after what galliano showed, i'd be pretty embarrassed.

It's effortlessly and infinitely classy. I love the little crescent details.

OMG, the back of Karlie's gown. :shock::heart:

All I can say is, Karl better put out a good collection for Chanel tomorrow......because from the looks of it, the best collection of the Paris couture so far appears to be not from a Parisian designer, but from a Milanese one. :o

gettyimages.com

Impeccable and sleek.

I'm pleasantly surprised. I never thought much of Armani, but this collection changed my mind.

These jackets are amazing! I want one of each! This collection feels a little bit upper-crust society and a little bit space age.

I love how Vlada's transparent cover looks like a full moon, that's so cute.

The collection doesn't drive me wild (the way I hope Givenchy will) but impressive still. Chic, glamourous but also wearable. I'm surprising myself by saying that I very much like it.

As much as I like this collection for it's minimalist approach, the fabric white/clear gowns continuously reminds me of bubble wrap :lol::ninja:.

Those gowns are breathtaking. Modern & chic & not over the top. I adore the collection. The soft color palette is great and the suits are incredible. Love the use of sequins as well. Loving the moon crescent details. I seriously need Heidi Mount's sequined gown and Vlada's bubble dress. Ugh gorgeous.

I love everything about this collection. The materials, design, colour have overall created a very elegant look. imo this is the best work of Armani that I've seen so far.

Bravo!
I am on my feet, he deserve a standing ovation...:clap:

well the crescent is an iconic symbol to Armani that he used to add on belts, buttons & broches,,, just the way YSL & his his love heart ...

but this time he used it too intensively in a way reminded me of Ramadan & Eid.

This is really beautiful, especially the part with the gowns. Love the ice dresses, so beautiful. I´m sure we´ll see them a lot at the Oscars.

This is Beautiful. The best collection he's done in a few years, i dare say.

i do see a couple of the 'bubble wrap' offenders... but i still really like this collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->