Christopher Kane F/W 10.11 London

Definately prefer it to last season! Looking forward to seeing the photos.

00286dhs

00289ka4

0028agpc

fashion156.com

the shoes
yuk yuk :yuk:
Some dresses are really nice but the majority looks bad (flowers on the leather??? no no no)

That shearling + flower jacket is oddly appealing !!

Oh my, it's perfect. There's some still life - religious art inspiration going on, very baroque embroidery, looks amazing on the various black materials.

Perfection. Thanks Chris Kane.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Christopher would move away from all the sponsorship venues and put on a 'SHOW' I'm hoping hes just being shrewd and I imagine he will win the UK Vogue Fashion Fund Award in April allowing him to do so in September. I just find the setting always so generic.

Somewhat hate the shoes though .
I hope there are more pieces to the collection !

I love the combination of such feminine elements- flowers and lace- with strict structuring and leather, which are so hard. I'm digging it.

I'm anxious to see what his Versus collection looks like now... this collection sort of reminds me of last season's Versus in terms of shapes and lace, so I'm wondering if Versus will go in a totally different direction.

i have to say i liked what i saw but i cant get past how much prada's going on here. I dont mind seeing influences from other designers so It didnt bother me much. the shoes with the open toe were gorgeous

This looks magnificent so far, embroidered flowers on leather is such a simple idea but removes the hardness and connotations away from the leather and gives it a much softer appeal. I adore it so far.

Because of the shoes, the entire collection reminds me of Balenciaga S/S 08. But there really isn't any other connection than just the shoes paired with short flowery skirts.
Either way, I like the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->