Cool Quiz - Sums up your style

:lol: should i be alarmed that i'm the only 'movie star'?!
how far from the truth!

Catwalk God(ess)
51% Flamboyance, 65% Originality, 59% Deliberateness, 59% Sexiness
[Flamboyant Original Deliberate Sexy]

You know fashion inside out but you're far from being its slave. To you fashion is what you decide to wear. You've got great, if unconventional, taste and plenty of courage to put your ideas into practice, which inspires admiration; but few have guts to copycat you. I suppose it doesn't worry you because to you originality counts. You are self-confident, perhaps even arrogant, and consider a day wasted when no one gives you an interested or shocked look. Great job.

Stiletto Girl well done on the quizz... its amazing...exactly me!

Fashionista
40% Flamboyance, 55% Originality, 59% Deliberateness, 36% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

One is certain: you have great taste and plenty of ideas. You have clearly defined beliefs about what's good and what's bad in fashion but they are far from banal. Stylish and imaginative, you prefer to inspire admiration than to shock and you mostly succeed. Even if sometimes you'd like to have more courage to put on something absolutely outrageous you do great job in creating a unique look that others look up to. There is a possibility that you work in the fashion industry. If you don't, perhaps you should.

The opposite style from yours is Bar Cruiser [Flamboyant Conventional Random Sexy].

i_<3_chanel said:
:lol: should i be alarmed that i'm the only 'movie star'?!
how far from the truth!

It was your "random" score that did it, wasn't it? :wink: I'd say you should be far less alarmed than any Librarians or Hotties :lol:

Catwalk God
48% Flamboyance, 65% Originality, 76% Deliberateness, 65% Sexiness [Flamboyant Original Deliberate Sexy]

You know fashion inside out but you're far from being its slave. To you fashion is what you decide to wear. You've got great, if unconventional, taste and plenty of courage to put your ideas into practice, which inspires admiration; but few have guts to copycat you. I suppose it doesn't worry you because to you originality counts. You are self-confident, perhaps even arrogant, and consider a day wasted when no one gives you an interested or shocked look. Great job.

The opposite style from yours is Librarian [Tasteful Conventional Random Prissy].

Hum ... the weirdest thing is that I got scored higher than 99% on Flamboyance/Originality/Deliberateness/Sexiness than the rest of the people my age and gender ... :shock:

Glamorous Soul
16% Flamboyance, 48% Originality, 76% Deliberateness, 59% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

You choose your outfits carefully according to many criteria. You don't like looking cheap, dull or random and you go to great lengths to avoid this. You are successful, too. People admire your taste and sex appeal. Many try to imitate you but not many can recreate your unique style. Sometimes, however, they find you too intimidating to approach. If you don't wear retro style yet, perhaps you should consider it. It would become greatly your sexy, mysterious self.

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Enemy [Flamboyant Conventional Random Prissy].

that picture on the bottom is totally not me, though (from okcupid)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glamorous Soul
38% Flamboyance, 62% Originality, 69% Deliberateness, 50% Sexiness

Glamorous Soul
41% Flamboyance, 62% Originality, 66% Deliberateness, 70% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

You choose your outfits carefully according to many criteria. You don't like looking cheap, dull or random and you go to great lengths to avoid this. You are successful, too. People admire your taste and sex appeal. Many try to imitate you but not many can recreate your unique style. Sometimes, however, they find you too intimidating to approach. If you don't wear retro style yet, perhaps you should consider it. It would become greatly your sexy, mysterious self.

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Enemy [Flamboyant Conventional Random Prissy].

All the categories: Librarian Sporty Hottie Office Master Uptown Girl/ Boy Brainy Student Movie Star Fashionista Glamorous Soul Fashion Enemy Bar Cruiser Kid Next Door Sex Bomb Hippie Kid Fashion Rebel Fashion Artist Catwalk God(ess)
mt1127819216.jpg

^www.okcupid.com

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on FlamboyanceYou scored higher than 99% on OriginalityYou scored higher than 99% on DeliberatenessYou scored higher than 99% on Sexiness

i'm at the top percentile on all four variables in my demographic group, how flattering.:mellow:

Glamorous Soul
32% Flamboyance, 60% Originality, 81% Deliberateness, 56% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

The opposite style from yours is Fashion Enemy [Flamboyant Conventional Random Prissy]

Fashionista
41% Flamboyance, 63% Originality, 59% Deliberateness, 47% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

One is certain: you have great taste and plenty of ideas. You have clearly defined beliefs about what's good and what's bad in fashion but they are far from banal. Stylish and imaginative, you prefer to inspire admiration than to shock and you mostly succeed. Even if sometimes you'd like to have more courage to put on something absolutely outrageous you do great job in creating a unique look that others look up to. There is a possibility that you work in the fashion industry. If you don't, perhaps you should.

:woot:

I love the test! Thanks stilettogirl84 share it with us!

Glamorous Soul
29% Flamboyance, 58% Originality, 71% Deliberateness, 54% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

Fashionista
37% Flamboyance, 56% Originality, 74% Deliberateness, 27% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

And I got a picture of a couple of emo/goth looking people :huh:

Glamorous Soul
35% Flamboyance, 48% Originality, 59% Deliberateness, 54% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

Did you notice that most of the tfsers who did the test are either Glamorous Souls or Fashonistas? :lol:

Glamorous Soul
38% Flamboyance, 53% Originality, 76% Deliberateness, 52% Sexiness

[Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

Catwalk God(ess)
46% Flamboyance, 63% Originality, 67% Deliberateness, 59% Sexiness [Flamboyant Original Deliberate Sexy]

The opposite style from yours is Librarian [Tasteful Conventional Random Prissy].

mt1127818998.jpg

Office Master
20% Flamboyance, 37% Originality, 57% Deliberateness, 38% Sexiness [Tasteful Conventional Deliberate Prissy]

Your style is professional. Your clothes always fit the situation and you probably never offend people by, say, wearing pink to a funeral. You just know what becomes. You don't like extravagance too much and you're not accidental. Your well chosen, stylish outfits communicate that you're a serious person. Following classic rules about dressing, you make sure that no one would call you flashy and many people admire your calm, composed look.

Glamorous Soul
38% Flamboyance, 53% Originality, 72% Deliberateness, 61% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Sexy]

Fashionista

38% Flamboyance, 62% Originality, 61% Deliberateness, 45% Sexiness [Tasteful Original Deliberate Prissy]

(... getting this title made me laugh - i would never call myself that! and i am absolutely not prissy!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->