Dior : The Madhouse

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:42 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:42 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 12:35 pm
Softy's ideal work place: WOmen and Gay men only?! haha :lol: maybe st8 guys could be the minority... hmmm
:lol: ...i work in fashion....it's ALL women and gay men.... :innocent: :wink: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

very true... cept wyatt (oh wait he doesn't work in fashion yet)

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 19th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
he used to be about ROMANCE and now he is about SEX... :ninja:
he still does the pretty romantic things for the boutiques, though! :(
i've seen them :(
and look at the stuff for the resort 2005 collection!
i love it :cry:

Yo, yo, yo! I'm not gay and I'm on The Fashion Spot... I bet a few of the fashion business execs are straight men...

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 12:44 pm
very true... cept wyatt (oh wait he doesn't work in fashion yet)
:shock: OH MY!!!!

:innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 19th, 2004 - 9:44 pm
...the stores just don't stock all the fabulous stuff ...it's too expensive and too great a loos if they don't sell it...that's why all the stuff you see is what it is,..i think it's geared towards a more touristy clientele...who just comes in and buys off the rack... :flower:

you can figure out for yourself who that is... :innocent:
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 19th, 2004 - 10:09 pm
agreed...i really hate to shop that way...from pictures or books...i want to browse and TOUCH the fabric and look inside at the construction and try it on...i love the EXPERIENCE of shopping so much...and the whole pre-ordering thing just takes the fun out of it for me...but it's going more and more that way these days...*sigh*...ah..well...
i agree.
it's terrible, but it's getting more and more this way... :cry:

Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 19th, 2004 - 10:21 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 19th, 2004 - 10:21 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Jun 19th, 2004 - 11:09 pm
agreed...i really hate to shop that way...from pictures or books...i want to browse and TOUCH the fabric and look inside at the construction and try it on...i love the EXPERIENCE of shopping so much...and the whole pre-ordering thing just takes the fun out of it for me...but it's going more and more that way these days...*sigh*...ah..well...
I know what you mean, I'm not shopping for women's clothes to wear, but I love going into a store and seeing the clothes I liked on the runway in person. I love feeling them and just enjoying the whole shopping experience........I blame online shopping, designers are trying to stay with the times, they're ruinging it for fashion lovers like us!! :cry: Couldn't agree with you more Grey...... [/b][/quote]
ditto ditto ditto :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jun 23rd, 2004 - 1:46 pm
Yo, yo, yo! I'm not gay and I'm on The Fashion Spot... I bet a few of the fashion business execs are straight men...
haha im just kiddin you highness... oh no im gonna be in trouble now...

Originally posted by kit@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:28 am
It used to be ' sophisticated lady ' under Gianfranco Ferre , but now strives to be LVMH ' s version of the new GUCCI , VERSACE , and ROBERTO CAVALLI .

' Sophisticated Lady ' has now gone to CELINE , as LOUIS VUITTON ready to wear is just a joke as far as availability and sales are concerned .
:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:40 am
Is there a designer out there who could make Dior relevant to the modern world but also true to Christian Dior?
i think i could :ninja:

Oh, deary me! I knew there was a reason I called this the madhouse...

So what would your design vision for Dior be, Brian?

(And in reply to Acid, the most intelligent and the stupidest thing Paris Hilton has ever said was "Try anything once" :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->