Dolce & Gabbana Menswear F/W 09.10 by Steven Klein

i like it. :smile: can't wait for more especially the womenswear ad!!! :smile:

I like the theme but I don't like this ad. Hopefully the rest of the ads are much better. And I agree with you guy, Gandy is the star for sure. What's up with that hair do, Jesus!

Jesus just cheapens this for me and him being the only model looking directly at the camera makes him stand out even more - in a bad way.

i hope the ads is super sexy like their old seasons! but why cast Jesus? is it because of madonna is their best friend too??

It looks okay-ish. David and Noah look good. Great to see Eva as well. Does it means she will do the womens campaign as well?

Madonna must ave been on the set because
the way Jesus is staring does not suit this campaign

^ITA, it's like he's on a different wave length from the other models. I can't wait to see more of Noah though.

this is sooooo borring :angry: !!!!! every men who like D&G aren't supposed to be all gay ! it's always the same with their campaign, "deja vu", nothing new

Not bad, of course since Noah and David are there :blush:
I need to see more shots though.

absolutely idiot for the moment.

and i'm sorry but i'm tired of group shots ! D&G should stop to shoot so many people (on this photo they are 10 !!!) - 3 people on the boxset are useless - i can see it's a boxe thematic, as far as I know the Rocco Brothers were 5 (so why are there 6 male stars ?), if Jesus (in this ad) is supposed to be Young-Alain-Delon they should have done something more inspired by his V spread - where there was a certain 2000s latino-delon-ish feeling.
the colours just doesn't feel right to me ... it's too Fight Club and not enough Rocco and his Brothers, the styling is making me sick ... seriously Jesus looks sooo cheap and this red shoes ?

I don't like it, it looks heavy somehow. The colors the set, everything looks bad and Jesus looks ridiculous.

I usually find it hard to dislike Dolce and Gabanna ads, but this one really missed the mark. First, the color is just so offputting for some reason. Second, and mor importantaly, Madonna's boy-toy really ruins the shot. He looks so haggard. Ugh.

Jesus, this is really bad. He looks photoshopped in! He looks like he is the odd one out.

I'm so sick of Jesus Luz getting so much work because he's Madonna's beard. :doh: I don't see anything special about him!

This thread made The Cut!!! lol here's the link-http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/06/did_jesus_luz_ruin_the_fall_20.html

I don't know what to think,I need to see more pictures,but so far it's quite interesting
Jesus...BIG NAY!!Come back to your girlfriend...you're useless :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->