Dolce & Gabbana Menswear S/S 2010 : Adam, Noah, Sam, David by Steven Klein

first one is really bad....i feel a bit tired of gayboyz showing undiz and co. the second one is better

in the world of fashion, those aren't underwear, they're a bathing suit. in the narrative of this ad, he caught the fish they're eating off the sicilian coast natch. :flower:

in the picture with the shoes, it looks like Noah was grabbing umm his fellow model's friend haha

Great campaign!
I feel the whole sicilian-mafia inspiration from this campaign,instead of the female one with Madonna,which does not say anything about the real collection shown in September
And wow those ripped jeans are to die for,I would buy tons and tons :heart: also love the glittering suits!

I can't take this. It's too much.

in the world of fashion, those aren't underwear, they're a bathing suit. in the narrative of this ad, he caught the fish they're eating off the sicilian coast natch. :flower:

sure...but the result is the same ! and, for being italian and having good friends in sicily, i can assure you that type of story is made for ppl who doesn't know italy and sicily at all... but i know, we're in the "fabulous" world of fashion :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->