Dustin Diamond ("Screech") Has a Sex Tape?

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
Um. Ew. :sick:

p*rn star's name
may ring a 'Bell'

365-dustin.JPG
[SIZE=-1]Sex education Dustin (Screech) Diamond will be appearing in a way many of his fans hoped never ever to see him. [/SIZE]He may have played nerdy eighth-grader Samuel (Screech) Powers in the sitcom "Saved by the Bell." But former TV geek Dustin Diamond can now take his place with Colin Farrell, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock as the star of his very own sex tape.
Everyone who remembers Diamond as a lovable putz is in for a shock once they see a 40-minute video in which he engages in a kinky three-way with two women, sources tell us.
We can't get too graphic here, but word is that the action includes some bodily functions and an act known as a "Dirty Sanchez."
Phoenix-based agent David Hans Schmidt, who has brokered some of Hollywood's biggest celebrity-skin deals, confirms that he's acquired the rights to a tape featuring Diamond.
"Just when you think you have seen everything in this business," he tells us, "mankind has raised the bar another notch. Or lowered it."
Schmidt is in L.A., shopping the tape to Hustler's Larry Flynt, Vivid's Steven Hirsch and other major distributors of adult video.
Now age 29, the 6-foot Diamond is much brawnier than you may remember him. He's a black belt in karate, and, four years ago, he defeated Ron Palillo (Horshack on "Welcome Back, Kotter") on Fox's "Celebrity Boxing 2."
Diamond's manager, Roger Paul, said his client has become a successful standup comic and will appear on the ABC sitcom "The Knights of Prosperity."
"I haven't seen the tape," Paul told us. "I've heard rumors. Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings." In 1996, former "Saved by the Bell" sweetheart Elizabeth Berkley bared all in the Paul Verhoeven-Joe Eszterhas trashterpiece, "Show Girls." The sex vid's working title is "Saved by the Smell." Ewwwww.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/456179p-383834c.html

When I read that article this morning I laughed out loud. I love that his manager says it may help him get more bookings. :lol:

That's the grossest thing.....and what two women would willingly have sex with Screech?! :yuk:

I thought the 'Save My House' t-shirts were sad but cute.......this is just pathetic though. Talk about really lowering your standards....

You'd think that if he's having such a hard time in Hollywood, he'd just go get a real job.

I liked how they added that last part about Elizabeth Berkley baring it all in Showgirls as if there's a connection.

Anyway, ew. I prefer my old school childhood stars to leave their skeletons in the closet. I will never able to watch an episode of Saved By The Bell without thinking about this. :yuk:

fashionicon said:
Anyway, ew. I prefer my old school childhood stars to leave their skeletons in the closet.

:lol: I'm totally with you on that one!

I keep wondering what Mark Paul Gosselaar and Tiffani Amber Thiessen think of him. They must find him to be so pathetic (if they didn't already after he did SBTB the New Class!).

On a related topic, my sister met Dennis Haskins (Mr. Belding) in a bar because he was in town doing a comedy act. He gave her his hotel room number and wanted her to come up. Needless to say, she didn't, but she got a picture with him and told him that Saved by the Bell:The New Class was not his best work! :lol:

Screeh!....
No thank you!!:yuk:
If Zach or AC Slater had a sex tape that would be tops though.
They are both still so hot.:innocent:

brokenenglish said:
Screeh!....

Oooh! Now THAT would be worth purchasing! :lol:

I don't think I want to know what that is :ninja: Finding out about 'snowballing' was bad enough, and that sounds kind of cute, I can't imagine what's involved with something that has 'dirty' actually in the name :sick:

brokenenglish said:
Screeh!....

I agree Mark is soo cute on NYPD Blue..... i don't know about screech, sounds like publicity stunt............

blechhh!.....ewwwww! I hope he has something to promote for even bothering to put this mess out there...:sick: :ninja: :yuk:

brokenenglish said:
I have a vague idea...
it's vulgar so don't know if we can post it in the forum...
Google it... but be warned.:doh: :shock:

:sick:

[SIZE=-1]Screech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sums it all up :lol:
:sick::unsure::doh:

[/SIZE]

OK, I had to look up what a Dirty Sanchez is...and now I feel so dirty, I am going to go and take a shower.

PS- I will NEVER look at a man with a mustache the same way again.

cosmogrl5 said:
OK, I had to look up what a Dirty Sanchez is...and now I feel so dirty, I am going to go and take a shower.

PS- I will NEVER look at a man with a mustache the same way again.
Hahaha.

I find it so disturbing that Screech is in a sex video. I mean, who's next Gary Coleman? Uh, ew.

Anastasia said:
I don't think I want to know what that is :ninja: Finding out about 'snowballing' was bad enough, and that sounds kind of cute, I can't imagine what's involved with something that has 'dirty' actually in the name :sick:

Yeah I learned the meaning of that from the movie Clerks. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->