Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting Fairyx!! One of my favorite quotes about Edie. Kinda breaks my heart.:heart:

I know that whole last part always makes me cry! I used to have it all memorized because i read it over and over but i gave my book to this guy because he wanted to read it and i haven't gotten a new one.

How does the part go where he describes when he first saw her at Cambridge? How she looked like an Italian roadside madonna.

My favorite part by John Anthony Walker was when he describes taking Edie to that party and she just goes off dancing into the moonlight doing her dance and everyone just kind of stops and watches her - fabulous!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so nice to know she was rightfully adored!

Hope you all have a great weekend ^_^

n510675361_1571101_4200.jpg

from facebook

She could be sitting there doing nothing and the pic is still brilliant!

I was wondering as I was looking through Liberty bell's posts, I saw a few where she had posted photos of Edie from her collections. However when I click on the attachment link it tells me that the link is invalid :(

Have any of you girls who were around when she had posted them saved those photos? I can tell they were really special and it's as though there is one where you can see the swallow Edie had drawn? Oh if you do have any of them pretty please share! :flower:

Here are the other one's she posted. I think there were more but i couldn't find them. These were on flickr.

edie1-3.jpg

edie2-3.jpg

edie3-3.jpg

wow! Thanks for those. real clear picture and sound
She's so great <3

Is there anywhere where we can buy this documentary? This is soooo interesting! Thanks for the links ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you fairyx! I swear i've seen every documentary about Andy and the factory so it's nice to finally have a new one with new pictures and everything!

About the DVD I emailed them:

Hi Synne,The dvd series will be released by New Video in the States in March. Watch for it!
Thanx P

THANKS Fairyx for those videos!!!

I watched some of that documentary last week on Ovation. The one I saw (Part I) only touched on Edie for a second....but Part II (which I only saw the preview for) seemed to have more on Edie and Nico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->