Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a must listen to video!! Lou Reed gives an introduction to the woman behind the song : Femme Fatal! This was recorded in San Fran in 1969 (The footage is of Poor Little Rich Girl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGO8ad5M_c

I love Lou's vocals and I noticed he says #47 (not 27).

Thanks to ORANGE at CC&I - YOU R:mohawk:CK GIRL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Klove! I hadn't heard that before. Also, on The Velvet Underground Live in 1969 record he introduces it, "this is a song called Femme Fatale, we wrote about someone who was one, and has since been committed to an institution for being one, and will one day maybe open up a school to train others."

I can't wait to hear it! My damn volume mixer is frozen lol

damn, I can´t see that clip!

though, I remember seeing a documentary about Velvet Underground, and in an interview with Lou, he said that Andy had told him to write a song about Nico, and that it should be called Femme Fetale, because "don´t you think Nico´s a femme fatale?"

which is what I always heard he said about Edie... weird...

damn, I can´t see that clip!

though, I remember seeing a documentary about Velvet Underground, and in an interview with Lou, he said that Andy had told him to write a song about Nico, and that it should be called Femme Fetale, because "don´t you think Nico´s a femme fatale?"

which is what I always heard he said about Edie... weird...

Femme Fatal is about Edie. Andy asked them to write a song about Edie - that is what Lou says in this clip. He also says that Edie was a superstar and they "...put her away for it" ....I am sorry you guys can't see the clip but you can search Lou Reed Femme Fatal on youtube and find it :D

wicked video. Thanks Klove.

She is the most fascinating dancer!

I can't wait till March!! It will be so amazing to see the whole documentary with Edie^^

I love that we have something new to look forward to^^ I wish someone wold make a new book about her with loads of new pictures..

I know what you mean, i'm really excited to see all the new footage! I wonder how Girl On Fire's coming along?

Thanks ro everyone for all the new news and stuff!!!!!

I received the big butterfly earrings from steve sasco yesterday and wanted to tell you all they are gorgeous, and extremely light weight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->